Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Genetix Organic Breast Enhancement Oil

Has anyone tried this product?:

https://genetixorganic.myshopify.com/pro...cement-oil

I really like how they only use organic ingredients; the ingredient list in this breast enhancement oil is really nice:
  • EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL*, SWEET ALMOND OIL*, ZHI MU*, FENUGREEK*, PAU D’ARCO INNER BARK*, BLACK COHOSH ROOT*, STINGING NETTLES*, MILK THISTLE SEED*, WILD YAM*, PUERARIA MIRIFICA*, RED CLOVER*, PROPRIETARY BLEND OF PURE ESSENTIAL OILS + MICA*

YOOO that ingredient combo looks amazinggg but man that price does nottt hahahaha 
seriously though why so expensive?

This is the only mention I've found of it on the forum: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27726&highlight=genetix

Haha Arwen, for that price it should grow boobs instantly and permanently!

Zara, looks like the person who tried it got slightly swollen breasts after application but only for two hours and it made her skin break out. Lovely.

I have tried this oil and I LOVE it! I've been using it for 3 months consistently and have grown a cup size and a half. I just bought a new set of bras today and googled this oil to see if I could leave a review anywhere because I am SO impressed!

Sounds like the OP may be allergic to some of the ingredients, which ARE AMAZING! Although some of the ingredients I had never heard of before, so I was hesitant. Might not work for everyone, but it definitely worked so well for me that I am no longer going to get a boob job! There is a discount code that I used that saved me money. It's pricer than some of the other products but it was the most organic one I found. I am saving myself some serious $$$ and there is not a single bad ingredient, which is worth it to me! Big Grin

(19-05-2017, 05:28 AM)jadeisis67 Wrote:  I have tried this oil and I LOVE it! I've been using it for 3 months consistently and have grown a cup size and a half. I just bought a new set of bras today and googled this oil to see if I could leave a review anywhere because I am SO impressed!

Sounds like the OP may be allergic to some of the ingredients, which ARE AMAZING! Although some of the ingredients I had never heard of before, so I was hesitant. Might not work for everyone, but it definitely worked so well for me that I am no longer going to get a boob job! There is a discount code that I used that saved me money. It's pricer than some of the other products but it was the most organic one I found. I am saving myself some serious $$$ and there is not a single bad ingredient, which is worth it to me! Big Grin

Hi Jade. Congratulations on your growth. What were you starting measurements/bra sizes and your current? Also, do you have any before and after pics to share? It would certainly add more weight to your testimony with Genetix, because I'm not seeing many people have success with this oil.

(19-05-2017, 01:11 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(19-05-2017, 05:28 AM)jadeisis67 Wrote:  I have tried this oil and I LOVE it! I've been using it for 3 months consistently and have grown a cup size and a half. I just bought a new set of bras today and googled this oil to see if I could leave a review anywhere because I am SO impressed!

Hi Jade. Congratulations on your growth. What were you starting measurements/bra sizes and your current? Also, do you have any before and after pics to share? It would certainly add more weight to your testimony with Genetix, because I'm not seeing many people have success with this oil.

In my opinion it works due to Zhi Mu and other essential oils which are playing a role in E. However I haven't try it but it is on my list to 'give a try' some day Shy 

Currently I am using macadamia oil+ rosehip seed oil+ cypress 5 drops+ lavender 5 drops+fennel 5 drops+ clarysage 5 drops and my breasts are heavier than before. A hazelnut-portion is enough on each breast btw.

I use it the days I pump and when I am off from noogling , just massaging. Almost 35 days (tonight 34) and I notice a difference, not in inches but in tissue.

(19-05-2017, 01:11 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  

My starting measurements were a 36A and I am now almost a C (I bought a C cup bra and fit in it but don't fill it out yet.) My sister also starting using it and had similar results (started out as a AA, now a B cup). She has also been exercising bc she bought a plan on the same site and apparently it's been helping a lot. I have not been exercising but we still have similar results so I think it is the oil over the exercise (don't tell my sister that LOL!)

I have tried similiar products to this such as Naturafull (which was NOT natural at all - DON'T be scammed if this is your concern!!!) and none worked like Genetix Oil. I think oils absorb better than the creams. I just re-ordered a bottle and I will NEVER stop ordering this stuff! It is definitely the herb + oil combination that makes it work. I noticed the first ingredient is olive oil which if you google says it helps with breast development, but I can only think that combined with all these phytoestrogen herbs, that's what makes Genetix oil work so well! Plus if it doesn't work for you, there's a 90 day money back refund. That's what put me over the edge to purchase.

I used the same discount code today as last time and saved almost $20, which helps. I also forgot to put the code in and contacted their customer service and they credited my card for the difference immediately. I have never gotten any "scam" vibes from them and apparently the company is very small and run by women. I like that. The package comes in a cute box and wrapped up so pretty, too! I really love this company and am happy to support them even if the product is a little more expensive than the ones with crap in them. My sister says that her best friend is trying it now too and says it helps her!

I also wanted to find a place to leave a review on this organic option for breast enlargement! I have been using Genetix for 5 months now. Here are my honest thoughts:

-Very impressed with this product that I was very skeptical of at first. Have + will purchase again and buy for friends!
-Take the herbal supplements they recommend when you purchase the oil. It comes with your tracking info. The supplements seemed to really speed up the process for me. I hope they start selling them directly with the oil but I do do an Amazon subscription service with some of the bottles now and they are affordable.
-Customer service is on point! These ladies get back to you in like ten mins every time lol! I had a hundred questions and they answered them all 
-IT WORKS! A little goes a long way
-My skin is SO soft! Even if it just prevented wrinkles and softened skin on my chest area, I would use it but luckily it does much more then that Rolleyes
-The oil first refines and plumps your skin, then over time, the new plumpness turns into a bounce and lift. Before you know it, you realize your bras are filling out and then you have to buy new bras. That's how I knew it was working for me!
-I have grown at least a cup size and a half, which I think is now my "base" size. I am excited to see how much it grows from here!
-Love that it's organic and I really liked the smell
-My breasts got a little tender, almost like if I worked out. This seemed to be an effect of the oil and also I saw increased fullness when I first started using it the first few days

-My hubber has thanked me for buying this oil  Wink
-Hello cleavage! I am excited for swimsuit season!
-Do the massage EVERY NIGHT if you can! This is when I really saw a difference!
-Test on a small patch of skin first to see if there's a reaction (I always do this with all my beauty products)
-There's also a refund policy. I asked them if they're flexible if I want to return after 90 days and they said yes! Nothing better Blush
-I recommend buying the 3 or 6 pack to save $. I use the oil on my glutes and I swear it's working there to!

(22-06-2017, 05:23 PM)phallyka Wrote:  seriously though why so expensive?

^Goldenslot^

I don't think it is expensive honestly. I use face cream that is double the money of this.
I paid $55 with the code last time which is a lot less then a $10,000 surgery which is my alternative LOL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon