Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Spearmint pills are working!

(14-05-2017, 05:58 AM)nanakante Wrote:  So many people are saying there are no results AT ALL, and then there are people saying there is a significant result and it's so confusing and I don't even know if it'll work
Yeah i heard that spearmint really doesnt work for breast growth but for me its working probably because its lowering my androgens which means my estrogen can finally stop converting into testosterone... crazy thing about it is my breasts are growing but my butt is still kind of flat. I thought estrogen could take care of that too lol

i dont think it works on everyone. u say that u spearmint pill may helps u prevent the production of testosterone. so, do u mean that u have high testosterone before? Do u have any sign of that, like crazy hair growth etc.?

(16-05-2017, 10:54 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  i dont think it works on everyone. u say that u spearmint pill may helps u prevent the production of testosterone. so, do u mean that u have high testosterone before? Do u have any sign of that, like crazy hair growth etc.?

I said spearmint reduces dht/androgens and it does in fact from what ive been experiencing and yes i do. Chin hair, facial hair, hair on my chest, shedding hair on my scalp, high oil production etc.. so far i am seeing results. Idk if it reduces testo but it does for this.. ik it wont work 4 every1 but it does for me

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon