Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM program with NB after BO for 8 months

Thank you James, I appreciate the warning. I will switch to 7-2 method because I def don't want permanent marks

I have new measurements today
Under: 29.5"
Bust: 34"
Waist: 26" lost .5"
Hips: 37" lost .5"

And I'm happy to report that the new pumping technique is working well. Foam rings, massage and heat alternating. No ring marks!
I'm on my second cycle of PM and I'm definitely fuller. I swell up to 36" when I pump

Wanted to mention to those researching how PM affects sex drive, mine is through the roof. And I've lost weight. Just finished my second cycle on PM. 
I will be out of town for most of July so am not sure how much I'll be able to pump but plan on massaging and cycling PM and PC still.

Update: I've been spotting, I'm on day 20. Not sure if it's early period or spotting. Besides that I feel good. Not sure how to cycle with the spotting situation

Ended up having a very short period like thing. My shipment of PM from ainterol hasn't arrived and I leave for a week vacation today so I will be taking an involuntary pump and PM break. I'm travelling with 4 others and sharing a room, not exactly pump friendly but will be interesting to see if I retain any of my growth with the pump break. Have been pumping every day for 5 months consistently.

I'm on my holiday and haven't pumped for 4 days and two of my friends have commented on my "new boobies!" Yay! I'm on the progesterone part of my cycle and not taking anything else. I'm hoping the PM arrives soon. Purafem was really quick delivery but I can't seem to trace ainterol. It's been over three weeks now. Anyone else had problems with ainterol?

I hope the week break was beneficial. Your boobs need a break from noogling, some take 2 weeks every few months, others noogle 3 to 5 days a week then take the remainder of the week for massage only.

I'm back from my two vacations and ive made some adjustments to my program because my cycle seems to be messed up. Shorter cycle and it's hard to cycle PM and PC at the moment. I reduced PM to 100 mg in the am. I'm considering adding white peony to my luteal phase but am not sure what to do. There was a period in my last cycle where I felt like I lost all my growth and was gaining weight. Seems to have balanced a little but at this point it seems like im back at the beginning

From what I have read I am assessing that the early period is from stopping PM at ovulation and the sudden drop in estrogen. Will hopefully find a solution

I stopped PM. It was messing up my periods too much and I lost all my growth. I took a break and am back on BO and am alMost back to my growth size. Thank god. It sucks because there PM from ainterol finally arrived, almost 3 months later and I'm not going to use it. Ugh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon