Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My BO journey

(27-01-2018, 08:17 AM)himandher Wrote:  
(16-01-2018, 10:35 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  Seriously debating if I want to continue NBE. I feel pretty happy with this. What do you guys think? 
Maybe I should go up one more cupsize, and then stop everything? Thinking if I stop I might decrease one cupsize, which means I end up with what I have right now.

Or I can stop now and see what happens?

I don’t know what to do :/

I’m clearly biased because it’s not my body, but as an interested bystander I’d love to see if you could at least hit your irrational J cup goal. Doesn’t seem so irrational now Tongue

Anything more than that would be beyond impressive, seems like you’re the only qualified person to ever try this!

Haha I know right, not so irrational anymore! I decided to stop :Smile
They are quite heavy, but not too heavy. I still fit my clothes, so I don't have to buy new ones. 
They are still slightly growing since I stopped, so maybe I'll go up half a cup or so.
But I will start a new thread soon, and help others the best way I can, so someone else can become a J cup for me if they wish

(01-02-2018, 01:58 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(01-02-2018, 02:38 AM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Hey Dear Ellen! youre such an inspiration! I just joined and I am quite overwhelmed. I want to try the BO and also your flaxseed and soy flour program?

Do you think it would be a good combo? I don't know how to send private messages either.

Thanks!

hey!
 i`m not missEllen sadly but i know soy dosen`t go with BO. choose one method and read more  Smile

Oneboobgirl
 I agree with noobie.

But hey! Who is stopping you :Smile maybe this is the secret haha!
Try and experiment, just like I experimented. You never know! <3
best of luck! Let me know how you did love

(03-02-2018, 03:48 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(03-02-2018, 03:41 PM)jackitty Wrote:  
(01-02-2018, 01:58 PM)noobie Wrote:  
(01-02-2018, 02:38 AM)oneboobgirl Wrote:  Hey Dear Ellen! youre such an inspiration! I just joined and I am quite overwhelmed. I want to try the BO and also your flaxseed and soy flour program?

Do you think it would be a good combo? I don't know how to send private messages either.

Thanks!ad

hey!
 i`m not missEllen sadly but i know soy dosen`t go with BO. choose one method and read more  Smile

Hi, why do you think that soy and BO should not be combined?

It's because SOY contains phytoestrogens and BO is pure estrogen, so you would be messing up your body!  Tongue

Good question JackKitty

Like sweetorange said. Estrogen has a stronger effect inside the cell once it is bound to the estrogen receptor, than phytoestrogens has.
There are only a limited number of estrogen receptors, and if they are saturated with half phytoestrogens and half pure estrogen, then the effect would be weaker than if those receptors where bound with pure estrogen only.

But that is my 2 cents on it. there are soooo many factors involved! One can never know if they don't try!

(09-02-2018, 02:43 AM)Tinytown Wrote:  I just started BO about 6 weeks ago and I just started reading all of the info you have shared.

Thank you sooooo very much. I feel very inspired. 

I am 44 years old and have been trapped in 32As all my teen and adult life. I know how it feels to long for large breasts and to suffer without.

I am up to B cup and am ecstatic. And YES!!!!  If I can get all the way up to a G cup I'm gonna go for it too!!!! 

I understand. You finally start to get what you've always wanted, so you're absolutely right! Don't stop to you get it all!!!

Thank you ?

Omg your messsage! This is exactly why I will not stop visiting the NBE forum. Even though I have reached my goal size now.
I was like you! I had a a cup right, and a small B cup left. Follow my program on last thread on page 3 or 4 somewhere.

I always experiment things individually and it takes time to see the progress or no progress. The last one is the best one so far, it takes time to figure it out for me. But I will make a new thread soon, here on the BO page.

Best of luck! And remember to have your periods! And don't take any BO while you are on your period. I can already give you a little hint. If you are on BCP and have a cycle of 28 days, where day 1 to 7 is ‘menstruation’. Try and extend your BO intake by only taking it on day 12 till day 24. I know so short.. But trust me! essential. Take high dosage of like 6 pills (1500) a day, that should be enough.
Do not take any estrogenic things/supplement/soy/full fat milk/ from day 1 till day 11, start eating normal again on day 12.
Take HMB during the days where you don't take any supplements (preferebly take it every day of the cycle), so be sure your growth doesn't go down much. HMB is super cheap supplement. Will explain everything soon in a new thread!

xxx

(11-02-2018, 01:18 AM)jackitty Wrote:  Hey,

Do you think that it would make sense to administer the Ibutamoren transdermally since I really only want to grow in the breast department?

Good question. Answer is no.
The reason why is the mechanism of it.
Ibutamoren doesn't do much directly in terms of IGF-1.
What is does it it increases Ghrelin hormone in your brains, this eventually leads to increasing amounts of IGF-1.

So no, you need your brains for this too

(11-02-2018, 07:25 AM)Boobs_for_all Wrote:  
(16-01-2018, 10:35 AM)MissEllen Wrote:  Seriously debating if I want to continue NBE. I feel pretty happy with this. What do you guys think? 
Maybe I should go up one more cupsize, and then stop everything? Thinking if I stop I might decrease one cupsize, which means I end up with what I have right now.

Or I can stop now and see what happens?

I don’t know what to do :/

Hi MissEllen,

that´s what I am always worried about... you want to look hot, but you don´t want to look like a circus attraction.
You know, I have always been wondering about the changes (good and bad) in your life when you became busty?
Can you tell us a bit?

Yes I have actually experienced this! When I sold clothes online, people send me messages like (I am not joking!): when I buy the clothes can you wear it without a bra, and then take it off so I can play with your breasts. I will pay you a lot of money for it.
This was no joke, he was kind of serious about it.

Other things is that I got things like, people think I need attention, while I am only showing 10% of my breasts in terms of cleavage, because literally my clothes can't cover any more, not much i can do about it. People try to body shame me for it. Girls and guys.. While I am wearing the EXACT same clothes when I was a B cup, I had 0 issues like this. My frame is super tiny, so they stand out even more. Your identity changes for some reason? Not by me, but other people see me differently. I get lots of jealous and 'attention seeking' messages now. Annoying. Also lots of guys sending random messages like hey nice body...
ok great bye xD

No, I try to be nice to them and thank them, but secretly it is annoying. Why do strangers have the need to comment on my body, while I am trying to sell my old lothes.. It is not that I am a model or ask attention for IG pics you know. I am actually trying to do business peeps  Cool

Maybe I am still adjusting mentally how to deal with this.

(15-02-2018, 12:57 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(14-02-2018, 06:03 PM)Miss Mad Scientist Wrote:  Ohhh so many sweet messages! I am going to reply this week luves <3

Just wanted to say I am having my tits for display in my avi for the moment Wink

I have decided to be done with NBE. No more boobygreed, I am perfectly happy with what I have atm Smile

I have reached my goal size

Thank you all so much for your inspiration, motivation and love.
I am focussing now on breast cancer research, I got a new job two weeks ago where I am doing research in that field. I will take my NBE knowledge with me forever <3

Ellen!!!

It's so great to know you reached your goal! Congrats :Big Grin I love your avatar a lot btw! Also big congratulations on your new job, it's fantastic and super funny to think you are going to research more about breast anatomy but for cancer this time! Amazing!!!

I am preparing myself to do BO as well  Tongue  but through nipple intake only , I don't wanna mess up my body, less my stomach! I will start in March so hopefully by September I will be more fuller Big Grin   Wish me luck!!!

haha thank you! It are more cells in a petri dish I am looking at. Not super exciting as you think, but the science behind it truly gets me going! Smile

Good luck girl! You can do it! <3

my spelling/grammar is so bad xD

Heeeey you are back !  Cool wow you already answered all the questions XD impressive! 

So having the period is essential, did everyone read it well? e s s e n t i a l !!!  Shy I read you post on a thread BO orally should be taken only after the menstruation , so from Day 1 to Day 11 nay nay BO, but my personal question would be, even though the BO is taken by nipple intake should I stop while Rosie Red comes Rolleyes ? or it affects only to these people who take BO orally?

Also, about the growth hormone issue Do you know if taking a good quality protein powder , glutamine, alaline , tyrosine bla bla bla different amino acids are good for increasing the HGH? Cause remember one time I told you I dated a gym-dumbass who is addicted to bodybuilding? well he takes all this shit for getting bigger so I thought maybe it would work for NBE as well , any thoughts on this my dear? (I looked into ibutamoren and actually asked about this to the gym-dumbass but he said even tho in Europe it is not banned in Spain they have catalogued it as an steroid so it is difficult to find it over here!)

P.S: Stupid Aliexpress and its terms xD

(26-02-2018, 07:05 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Heeeey you are back !  Cool wow you already answered all the questions XD impressive! 

So having the period is essential, did everyone read it well? e s s e n t i a l !!!  Shy I read you post on a thread BO orally should be taken only after the menstruation , so from Day 1 to Day 11 nay nay BO, but my personal question would be, even though the BO is taken by nipple intake should I stop while Rosie Red comes Rolleyes ? or it affects only to these people who take BO orally?

Also, about the growth hormone issue Do you know if taking a good quality protein powder , glutamine, alaline , tyrosine bla bla bla different amino acids are good for increasing the HGH? Cause remember one time I told you I dated a gym-dumbass who is addicted to bodybuilding? well he takes all this shit for getting bigger so I thought maybe it would work for NBE as well , any thoughts on this my dear? (I looked into ibutamoren and actually asked about this to the gym-dumbass but he said even tho in Europe it is not banned in Spain they have catalogued it as an steroid so it is difficult to find it over here!)

P.S: Stupid Aliexpress and its terms xD

Hey love!

Ehmmm I think the nipple effect of BO during your period has much less effect.
But still has effect nontheless, since it gets into your bloodstream.
Plus BO taken orally has a much lower uptake rate because of the first pass metabolism from the liver, then again, you don’t put as much BO on your nipples.
Ehhh could be yes, could be no, therefore I would deff try it Big Grin

Casein protein powder would be my best bet, HGH is only great because it increases IGF-1.
Otherwise HGH has a small effect on it.
I believe HMB also increases HGH and IGF-1 a little :Smile so that supplement is a plus-plus! Because it also maintains cells, people who have cancer take this to keep their muscle tissue and don’t lose a lot of weight.

And yes with your period I also mean stopweek. So an actual period, or one induced by BCP. It is just about trying your follicles to grow so they can release hormones during the rest of the month.

If they don’t grow, because you suppress the growth by supressing Follicle Stimulating hormone, because you take any form of estrogen. Then you won’t have the right amount hormones in your body, and your growth stalls

And yeah ikr, about aliexpress... uhhh stupid

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon