Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what now 2

well, Zaraari and sweetorange.  I was told I cant post boy pics here, and that they need to go actually on another web site.

So I sent my reply of course, and then went to post there only to find I need to sign up again? It wont let me in and says I have no account.

Rolleyes

Thinking about it now....I think I'm just not going to post, because really, it give's me that "get to the back of the bus" feeling ... Dodgy

boobs r boobs.... get over it breast nexus.

I'm out!

Good fortune to you all!   Big Grin

(20-05-2017, 08:56 AM)Caliboobs Wrote:  well, Zaraari and sweetorange.  I was told I cant post boy pics here, and that they need to go actually on another web site.

So I sent my reply of course, and then went to post there only to find I need to sign up again? It wont let me in and says I have no account.

Rolleyes

Thinking about it now....I think I'm just not going to post, because really, it give's me that "get to the back of the bus" feeling ... Dodgy

boobs r boobs.... get over it breast nexus.

I'm out!

Good fortune to you all!   Big Grin

So sorry that you feel that way about breastnexus. I understand and agree that boobs are boobs, but I don't think you're looking at it the right way. It's not such a bad thing to have the forums split up (especially with pictures and programs), and I don't consider breastnexus to be the front of the bus and breastnexum to be the back. It's not like that at all. I think most people (whether they are on breastnexus or breastnexum) find the dividing line extremely useful because it helps the members and also people visiting the site to find programs that are more specific to their biology, and the separation of pictures is also helpful too for similar reasons. Like I know I've definitely been inspired by a lot of biological male pictures but I tend to gravitate more to biological female programs and pictures because I feel I can identify more with their programs and progress and that might help me more on my personal NBE journey. I'm pretty sure if I was MtF or just a man growing my breasts I would be the same way in that I would want to look at biological male pictures and programs. That's not to say I haven't learned a shitload from the biological males that are on breastnexus, because I definitely have, and I'm so grateful for their presence and also that they share what they know on breastnexus too. 

I really think that having the two forums is functional and practical and very convenient, but I never thought of it as something negative like "get to the back of the bus" and I really hope you rethink that because I don't think it's a fair analogy at all. Maybe it's a big change for you because you are coming from Noogleberry's forum, where they don't have that type of distinction (but they also don't have as many members, nor do they have different programs besides NB), but I think if you really gave it some thought you'd see that the way things are set up here is to help users, and by no means is it to make them feel inferior. 

Once again though, I'm sorry you feel that way, and I just hope my comment makes you feel a little bit better about it. Also, congratulations on your amazing growth! I can't even imagine growing out NB domes biggest size, I'm only in the Large domes now and I don't even halfway fill it. 

Xoxo

Hi Caliboobs,

I hope you're feeling better after what Zara wrote! Please don't feel offended or upset because of what you experienced. 

Like Zara said, we certainly learn a lot of things from each other and are inspired by each other and the two forums are separated to further maximize your benefits! 

The same things and the same doses of herbs/supplements/hormones don't work the same way for both genders because we're physically, genetically and biologically different. Gender is not what you physically are of course, but the way a man's body and woman's body work is different, which is why we need to follow a NBE plan, suitable for our needs. I remember reading several posts on here where members point out how biological males would need to take a higher dose of an anti-androgen, while some biological women don't even need to take anything to lower testosterone. There are exceptions of course as some women suffer from hormonal imbalances and have high testosterone, hirsutism etc. 

I hope you feel better now and come back to share your experiences with all of us!

(21-05-2017, 09:48 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Caliboobs,

I hope you're feeling better after what Zara wrote! Please don't feel offended or upset because of what you experienced. 

Like Zara said, we certainly learn a lot of things from each other and are inspired by each other and the two forums are separated to further maximize your benefits! 

The same things and the same doses of herbs/supplements/hormones don't work the same way for both genders because we're physically, genetically and biologically different. Gender is not what you physically are of course, but the way a man's body and woman's body work is different, which is why we need to follow a NBE plan, suitable for our needs. I remember reading several posts on here where members point out how biological males would need to take a higher dose of an anti-androgen, while some biological women don't even need to take anything to lower testosterone. There are exceptions of course as some women suffer from hormonal imbalances and have high testosterone, hirsutism etc. 

I hope you feel better now and come back to share your experiences with all of us!
Big Grin  LOL, thanks for that from both of you!  I cant stay negative for too long, =). I don't know whether its pics are just allowed in certain sections or what but ... its really not that big a deal, just caught me by surprise I guess.  But you are absolutely incorrect. There is NO difference between male and female where breasts are concerned. And the human form in reality is androgynous, a very fine line exists during creation, as to where they are positioned but at the beginning testicles are ovaries and vice versa, They (for VERY basic verbal purposes) do the job they are commanded to do... breasts however are EXACTLY the same. Only certain triggers and conditions need be applied.  I have found them.  Cool  though I am still refining the process I would have to say, it works.  hehehe. 

It's nice to hear a soothing voice though and thanks for yours   Smile

Tongue  Just so I don't seem so much a hot head the thing that stuck in my mind was that a moderator removed my images, sent me a PM tellling me I need to post in the "genetic Male" seciton and I did not get it till after the images had been removed the second time....LOL. However, in the mail sent by the MoD were her progress pics in 4 section format .... LOL small medium and large.  I was like wow those are beautiful!!! wait ... what? I cant post mine , but you send me unavoidable tata's   ummmm.....wait what?    Angry    so....thats where that came from ... she has great boobs btw

(23-05-2017, 08:36 AM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Tongue  Just so I don't seem so much a hot head the thing that stuck in my mind was that a moderator removed my images, sent me a PM tellling me I need to post in the "genetic Male" seciton and I did not get it till after the images had been removed the second time....LOL. 

Incorrect, a pm (requesting you to post picture updates at breastnexum) was sent prior to the removal of your pictures. You chose to ignore the pm request (after the pm was read) and continued posting pictures.......hence the closure of the thread. 

Genetic male picture updates are to be posted in the genetic male program section, the two forums " breastnexus " (for genetic females) & " breastneuxm " (for genetic males) split 8 months ago. Here's your breastnexum account: (which is still appears active):
http://www.breastnexum.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=28307

(23-05-2017, 08:36 AM)Caliboobs Wrote:  However, in the mail sent by the MoD were her progress pics in 4 section format .... LOL small medium and large.  I was like wow those are beautiful!!! wait ... what? I cant post mine , but you send me unavoidable tata's   ummmm.....wait what?    Angry    so....thats where that came from ... she has great boobs btw

Avatars are a different story, they're not part of a program, you can display current pics in the avatars, breasts pics are ok (as long as they're covered.....[for genetic males at breastnexus]).

(23-05-2017, 10:55 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-05-2017, 08:36 AM)Caliboobs Wrote:  Tongue  Just so I don't seem so much a hot head the thing that stuck in my mind was that a moderator removed my images, sent me a PM tellling me I need to post in the "genetic Male" seciton and I did not get it till after the images had been removed the second time....LOL. 

Incorrect, a pm (requesting you to post picture updates at breastnexum) was sent prior to the removal of your pictures. You chose to ignore the pm request (after the pm was read) and continued posting pictures.......hence the closure of the thread. 

Genetic male picture updates are to be posted in the genetic male program section, the two forums " breastnexus " (for genetic females) & " breastneuxm " (for genetic males) split 8 months ago. Here's your breastnexum account: (which is still appears active):
http://www.breastnexum.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=28307

(23-05-2017, 08:36 AM)Caliboobs Wrote:  However, in the mail sent by the MoD were her progress pics in 4 section format .... LOL small medium and large.  I was like wow those are beautiful!!! wait ... what? I cant post mine , but you send me unavoidable tata's   ummmm.....wait what?    Angry    so....thats where that came from ... she has great boobs btw

Avatars are a different story, they're not part of a program, you can display current pics in the avatars, breasts pics are ok (as long as they're covered.....[for genetic males at breastnexu
  Huh nah ... i didn't ignore it, I never knew I got it..that little bit of red text never got noticed till AFTER i finished posting the pics and they disappeared again. I have old eyes and I don't pick up on those things when the screen is so busy and the notification appears in the same place as adds on most forums.
And thanks, but a double standard is a double standard covered or not. ESPECIALLY since I can craft an avatar that will post some of those same pics in ANY thread I post accomplishing the effect in even greater quantity so ... what does it actually accomplish?!  And I don't agree with the sorting and categorizing of any of it. I don't need or want a label assigned to me thanks even be it as simple a one as gender. Rolleyes well, I got this far on my own, no reason not to continue that path as .... I'm already grown beyond what most here still dream of.   Blush
Sorry for being a pain i guess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon