Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there?

Hey! I would love to suggest you something to pick up but I don't really know what your goal is and what type of pills/herbs you have in mind. With NBE you can really go in many directions, but I would certainly suggest that you do a bit of research and find what type of program best suits your needs and your goals and then make a list of things you should get. That way you don't just pick up things randomly and waste your money. Keep in mind that certain combo of herbs and pills do not mix well, so once again, try to find a program that you like and base your purchases off of that after you've done the proper research on each item.

As far as where to pick them up while in the US... I have no idea. I guess you could google an herb shop or vitamin shop in the area you'll be in, and then try to search them out. But most of everything I take on my program I purchased online and not in a physical store.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by EerieMindiana - 22-05-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by --- - 23-05-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by surferjoe2007 - 23-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by EerieMindiana - 23-05-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by surferjoe2007 - 23-05-2017, 05:58 PM