Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there?

Progesterone cream is legal in the U.S. but not the U.K.  It is perfectly legal to import for personal use though, you just can't give it to others.  At least according to this site: http://www.npis.info/howtoobtain.htm .  You may want to check other sites to verify.

It should last a long time and it's all about the same so you can just pick the cheapest one.  So you can pick up a bunch and save it for the future for not too much money.  You don't want to overdo PC but it shouldn't spoil so you'll have plenty of time to decide if/when to use it and how much to use.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by EerieMindiana - 22-05-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by --- - 23-05-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by surferjoe2007 - 23-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by EerieMindiana - 23-05-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by surferjoe2007 - 23-05-2017, 05:58 PM