Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there?

Hello. I'm not sure what info you need as far as goals. I have already tried Fenugreek and Fennel on two separate occasions. Nothing changed but Fennel affected my mood negatively. So did PM. I've tried Wild Yam cream and a tincture I've forgotten the name of. I am reluctant to try any more herbs like this as I have been doing it on and off for over 10 years with no success. I was thinking more along the lines of bovine ovary as I mentioned before. I am just concerned about side effects. I have tried massage and I own a Brava system. Brava gives me very good swelling but I haven't been disciplined enough with it but I will be once I come back from my U.S. trip. I also own a noogleberry but I find manual pumping exhausting and it's nowhere near as good as Brava.

I want to be a 32C and I am currently a 32A. I can't think of any more info I can give.

Thanks for the info on progesterone cream. Yes I would like to buy a bulk of something to take back with me.

I will be in the U.S. for 1 week from this Sunday.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by EerieMindiana - 22-05-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by --- - 23-05-2017, 01:51 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by surferjoe2007 - 23-05-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by EerieMindiana - 23-05-2017, 08:59 AM
RE: What should I pick up from the U.S. while i'm there? - by surferjoe2007 - 23-05-2017, 05:58 PM