Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Saw Palmetto and Bovine Ovary

Hi sweet people!

I was wondering about the use of Saw Palmetto in combination with Boving Ovary pills.
Is there anyone who has experience with this?

Or who would like to share some thoughts on the matter?

I know phytoestrogens are not a good thing to use in combination with BO, but what about Saw Palmetto?

much booby love and growth to you all <3

Hi Ellen<:

I think I am estrogen dominant and was wondering about saw palmetto too. 
I am a BO noobie that is starting on my program next month! I might not be right but I think if you're sure you are estrogen dominant, saw palmetto might be good to add into the Luteal phase of your cycle. 
What worries me is the possible reaction it might have with the BO  Huh

I just read a few of your threads! So inspiring <3

Happy boobie growing! Blush

*boobie dust sprinkles*

No saw palmetto is bad for you in terms of growing breasts.

(31-05-2017, 06:10 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi sweet people!

I was wondering about the use of Saw Palmetto in combination with Boving Ovary pills.
Is there anyone who has experience with this?

Or who would like to share some thoughts on the matter?

I know phytoestrogens are not a good thing to use in combination with BO, but what about Saw Palmetto?

much booby love and growth to you all <3

Hi I hope I am reposting this correctly I am new! How did you find out how many BO you can take? I am interested in it but I do not know the safe amount to take. If you don't mind answering I am new. Also how did you make your cream? Thank you. Smile

(27-07-2017, 03:28 AM)MomoG Wrote:  Hi Ellen<:

I am a BO noobie that is starting on my program next month! I might not be right but I think if you're sure you are estrogen dominant, saw palmetto might be good to add into the Luteal phase of your cycle. 

*boobie dust sprinkles*

Hi love, 

Sorry for my late reply, I am on vacation Smile
how nice! Welcome to nbe! You will find it is an amazing journey.
What made you think I was estrogen dominant? Just curious
I am actually the opposite, testosterone dominant. I have PCOS, you can look it up online. Basically acne and hairy haha Smile
Well not so much anymore since the BO.
What will your routine look lile?

(28-07-2017, 01:34 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  No saw palmetto is bad for you in terms of growing breasts.

Hey Nikki love, 

Ow ok, yeah I have seen some mixed signals. But I think I will not be taking it.
Do you know why it isn't great for nbe?

Btw, loved your thread <3
Read all 32 pages of it, your growth is inspiring!
Xxx

(09-08-2017, 06:47 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  

*boobie dust sprinkles*

Hi love, 

I am actually the opposite, testosterone dominant. I have PCOS, you can look it up online. Basically acne and hairy haha Smile

Hi I don't touch BO but you know SP is used to treat pcos?

I'm using it for below and figured it's used for NBE for the reasons toward the bottom of the article plus it being a tonic food for convalescents. I'm getting tests today which will change the course of anything I'm taking but used SP for the past week or so .

Crude saw palmetto extract was used by European/American medical practitioners for at least 200 years for various conditions, including asthenia (weakness), recovery from major illness, and urogenital problems. The eclectic medicinepractitioner H. W. Felter wrote of it, "Saw palmetto is a nerve sedative, expectorant, and a nutritive tonic, acting kindly upon the digestive tract...Its most direct action appears to be upon the reproductive organs when undergoing waste of tissue..."[3]
King's American Dispensatory (1898) says of the extract:
Quote:It is also an expectorant, and controls irritation of mucous tissues. It has proved useful in irritative cough, chronic bronchial coughs, whooping-cough, laryngitis, acute and chronic, acute catarrh, asthma, tubercular laryngitis, and in the cough of phthisis pulmonalis. Upon the digestive organs it acts kindly, improving the appetite, digestion, and assimilation. However, its most pronounced effects appear to be those exerted upon the urino-genital tracts of both male and female, and upon all the organs concerned in reproduction. It is said to enlarge wasted organs, as the breasts, ovaries, and testicles, while the paradoxical claim is also made that it reduces hypertrophy of the prostate. Possibly this may be explained by claiming that it tends toward the production of a normal condition, reducing parts when unhealthily enlarged, and increasing them when atrophied.[4]

(09-08-2017, 07:19 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(09-08-2017, 06:47 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  

*boobie dust sprinkles*

Hi love, 

Hi I don't touch BO but you know SP is used to treat pcos?

I'm using it for below and figured it's used for NBE for the reasons toward the bottom of the article plus it being a tonic food for convalescents. I'm getting tests today which will change the course of anything I'm taking but used SP for the past week or so .

Crude saw palmetto extract was used by European/American medical practitioners for at least 200 years for various conditions, including asthenia (weakness), recovery from major illness, and urogenital problems. The eclectic medicinepractitioner H. W. Felter wrote of it, "Saw palmetto is a nerve sedative, expectorant, and a nutritive tonic, acting kindly upon the digestive tract...Its most direct action appears to be upon the reproductive organs when undergoing waste of tissue..."[3]
King's American Dispensatory (1898) says of the extract:
Quote:It is also an expectorant, and controls irritation of mucous tissues. It has proved useful in irritative cough, chronic bronchial coughs, whooping-cough, laryngitis, acute and chronic, acute catarrh, asthma, tubercular laryngitis, and in the cough of phthisis pulmonalis. Upon the digestive organs it acts kindly, improving the appetite, digestion, and assimilation. However, its most pronounced effects appear to be those exerted upon the urino-genital tracts of both male and female, and upon all the organs concerned in reproduction. It is said to enlarge wasted organs, as the breasts, ovaries, and testicles, while the paradoxical claim is also made that it reduces hypertrophy of the prostate. Possibly this may be explained by claiming that it tends toward the production of a normal condition, reducing parts when unhealthily enlarged, and increasing them when atrophied.[4]

Oh that is very interesting! No I didn't know about it being used for PCOS, or all those health benefits. 

Hmmm, maybe I should order just one bottle and see what happens

Yeh if you type in pcos and saw palmetto there's a million links. 
Of course I'd consult with someone re combing it with BO but as you know who the heck would know! Maybe ask the supplier if the BO. 
SP might be an issue if you have any clotting disorders etc so I always go mad researching side effects before I try anything

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon