Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to prevent nipple growth?

PI've noticed with noogle-ing that my nipples are sticking out a little more. Permanently hard it seems like. I've tried then silicone nipple cover so and they won't stay on when I pump. I then tried duct tape and it irritates my skin. What else could i use to tape down my nipples to prevent them from growing?

(07-06-2017, 09:09 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  PI've noticed with noogle-ing that my nipples are sticking out a little more. Permanently hard it seems like. I've tried then silicone nipple cover so and they won't stay on when I pump. I then tried duct tape and it irritates my skin. What else could i use to tape down my nipples to prevent them from growing?

waterproof bandaids!

(07-06-2017, 09:09 PM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  PI've noticed with noogle-ing that my nipples are sticking out a little more. Permanently hard it seems like. I've tried then silicone nipple cover so and they won't stay on when I pump. I then tried duct tape and it irritates my skin. What else could i use to tape down my nipples to prevent them from growing?
I use cotton to cover the nipples and sports strapping tape. Has been working for me so far.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon