Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Missing my period for months with PM and pills

That's quite common here throughout the PM threads. 
I have x4 sources of PM. One states 50-150mg, another 250mg and another 400mg So def you were overdoing it. 
We won't actually absorb most if what we put in our mouths. It will get broken down however based on what we studied on here yes hands down I'd never be going over 500mg . On my bodweight the dosing guidelines that would qualify me to take around 120mg.
I chose this one due to them providing certification etc and you must be so careful of the source and where it's grown. THey should give you that information should you request it. 
http://www.paradisemoon.com/herbal/kwao_krua.htm

I also often refer here for information on herbs I take.  
https://examine.com/supplements/pueraria-mirifica/

I'd planned to start taking some but by way of tea this month but then my cycle turned up early again day 22 . So many there goes that idea. My guess estrogen. My luteal phase was short again. Need to get to the bottom of that. 

How much growth did you you achieve first time around? From PM?

How much xenoestrogens are you exposed to? Non organic fruit/veg. Plastic wrapping in your food/drink bottles/till receipts from shops? Maybe look into strategies to metabolise your estrogens in the right direction esp if they are in excess and you plan to persue PM. Cover all your bases. 

First port of call is getting your estrogen and Progesterone checked. Bloods are cheap and would highlight any major problem but more comprehensive ones are more desireable just out of the price range for most which is a crime in itself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by yhuna - 07-06-2017, 10:36 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by --- - 07-06-2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by EllaC - 09-06-2017, 05:53 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by EllaC - 09-06-2017, 06:43 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by Shae - 05-08-2017, 05:58 AM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by BeautifulCaptain - 05-08-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: Missing my period for months with PM and pills - by roberta1963 - 12-08-2017, 01:29 AM