Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(LONG) Newbie Looking For Any Advice At All :)

(10-06-2017, 10:10 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  2-3 cups in 8 months is definitely possible from massage.  If you are unlucky you might only gain 1 though.  And that's before weight loss.

Here are some mild herbs on a budget.
- Whole fenugreek seeds.  Technically $6.50+ a pound, but as a food it's cheaper than ramen.  So negative cost.  At least 2 tsp. a day is good, some eventually use 1-3 tbsp.  But too much can lead to weight gain so more might not be good.  Soak in water and rinse to soften.  About 135 tsp or 45 tbsp. to a pound.  2 tsp a day for 8 months is 3.5 lbs.
- Red clover powder.  At 500 mg a day or around 1/4 tsp you only need 120g (about 4 oz.) for 8 months.  Possibly less if it's an extract (1/4th as much of a 4:1 extract, etc.).  More doesn't help much AFAIK.  Or instead can do 100 mg PM.  Not more PM for a mild program.
- Vitex powder.  500 mg is likewise plenty.  Or 1/10 tsp progesterone cream every day (not cycled).  Not the 1/2-1 tsp the label says, not for a mild program anyway.
If you go to www.mountainroseherbs.com I found fenugreek at $6.50 per pound or $26 for 4 lbs., red clover $5 for 4 oz., vitex powder out of stock or it'd probably be $5 for 4 oz too.  $16 shipped for a pound on Amazon.  About same price for PC, but it will run out after the 8 months.  $26+$5+~$9 shipping+$16 = $56 for 8 months.  But actually $30 for 8 months not counting fenugreek, and you'll probably save money overall.

That will probably add another cup.  1-3 by itself, but you can't realistically add directly and say 2-6 cups.  So maybe 2-4 cups total with that and massage.  Minus 1-2 for weight loss.  So 0-3 cups.  Probably 1-2 IMO.  If that's not good enough you can use more fenugreek, and maybe more PM and/or PC.  But that might make weight loss more difficult.

If you have a place to grow spearmint it will spread like a weed and won't cost you anything after that.  About an ounce a day is good.  May also help a little.

Thank you so much! That is actually alot cheaper than I anticipated and I will definitely consider adding them in. I assume that those herbs are proven for breast growth?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread