Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would you try PM after Success with BO? Why, why not? Please Help ;/

Hey everyone! I was previously on these forums in the past under a different username, but that was about 4 or 5 years ago and I totally forgot my account details and I don't have access to the old email attached to it anymore.

I'm luvmishelly, 22 years old, started NBE at age 19/20 with Ultra Breast bovine ovary a few years back. I took it religiously for a year, starting with using Noogleberry too but eventually got lazy and felt awkward noogling with college roommates around, so I did away with the Noogleberry altogether after about a couple of months. I actually ended up giving the Noogleberry away to a flat-chested cousin lol. I didn't take any protein shakes with UB as I already have a protein heavy diet, and I didn't take any other supplements with it. Well, except for maybe one in the beginning...

I distinctly remember taking Swanson Pituitary Gland while on UB, but I felt extreme pain in my abdomen less than an hour of taking the supplement and passed out (I remember posting on here about that a few years ago but alas, I can't find the post anymore :/). 
I don't remember if this means that I'm estrogen or progesterone dominant or what have you. 

In case my physical background matters,  I'm of mixed ancestry (Mexican-American and Filipino/southeast asian), very short and slender in stature EXCEPT I naturally have a large Kim Kardashian type butt lol. I started puberty when I was 8 (acne and body hair, got period by 9!), and pretty much stopped growing whatsoever throughout my teens. I gained a bit of weight in college and then lost it all. I'm not a vegetarian or vegan by any means, I have a mostly protein diet. Never been pregnant, don't have kids and don't plan to (not for a long time at least, if at all). 

After a year of taking BO, I noticed a dramatic change in my breast size and shape! I basically went from a large A/small B to a full B/small C and can fit Victoria's Secret 32C cup bras easily. It's been about 3 years since I noticed that change and even without any maintenance, I have retained that size. So I guess you can say the growth was permanent~  Big Grin 

I stayed away from NBE for about a year after that, because of college stress and I was on the birth control pill at the time, so I didn't want to mess with my hormones anymore than I was already doing. 

Now, I am living in Japan and I stopped the birth control completely (difficult to get and expensive here). I became interested in starting up NBE again and wanted to return to a UB routine, because it worked so well for me, only to find that UB is discontinued  Sad so I was ultimately faced with getting on Bountiful Breast (I don't wanna try other BO brands). Even though I work now, BB just seems SO EXPENSIVE! 

I was also used to having very regular/exact periods, both before and during my life using birth control, but now they have been a little bit off/late by a few days every month ever since I got off them. It's been several months since I stopped birth control and it's STILL like this...also libido is at the worst ever low in my life...

So then I put two and two together, and realized that since I live in Japan, I could try to mimic chiyomilk's routine, right? Well I looked up the ingredients and they are super hard to find nowadays :/ unless I'm not looking right. I'm limited to whatever can be found on iHerb or through whatever NBE pill/cream company ships to Japan. 

So then I came upon the conclusion that I should give the other popular option, PM, a try. I ordered some super cheap PM creams (basically the Bella Must-Up tube ones and the Water Ice Levin one in the white jar sold on Wish) and already 2 weeks after using with massage, I definitely feel a huge differences in both appearance and feeling of fullness. I was shocked at how fast results I was getting with such a  weak cheap no brand PM cream. 
But once I run out of the cream, I'm thinking of trying out an established PM brand, like Purafem. And Purafem is much cheaper compared to Bountiful Breast.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is, am I wasting my time going with the PM route when BO worked so well for me in the past? Is BB so good that it's worth justifying the price? Also I only want to try something with permanent results...if the effects of PM go away once you stop taking it, even after a long time (I read that recently in the forums here), I really don't want to waste my time. I am also open to ordering a Noogleberry again, as I live alone now and have much more free time (read: no excuses) to do it.

I'm sorry for the long novel and if this sort of question gets asked a million times, but if anyone with experience could please offer their advice and .02c, I would be forever grateful! ><

(12-06-2017, 07:07 AM)luvmishelly Wrote:  Hey everyone! I was previously on these forums in the past under a different username, but that was about 4 or 5 years ago and I totally forgot my account details and I don't have access to the old email attached to it anymore.

I'm luvmishelly, 22 years old, started NBE at age 19/20 with Ultra Breast bovine ovary a few years back. I took it religiously for a year, starting with using Noogleberry too but eventually got lazy and felt awkward noogling with college roommates around, so I did away with the Noogleberry altogether after about a couple of months. I actually ended up giving the Noogleberry away to a flat-chested cousin lol. I didn't take any protein shakes with UB as I already have a protein heavy diet, and I didn't take any other supplements with it. Well, except for maybe one in the beginning...

I distinctly remember taking Swanson Pituitary Gland while on UB, but I felt extreme pain in my abdomen less than an hour of taking the supplement and passed out (I remember posting on here about that a few years ago but alas, I can't find the post anymore :/). 
I don't remember if this means that I'm estrogen or progesterone dominant or what have you. 

In case my physical background matters,  I'm of mixed ancestry (Mexican-American and Filipino/southeast asian), very short and slender in stature EXCEPT I naturally have a large Kim Kardashian type butt lol. I started puberty when I was 8 (acne and body hair, got period by 9!), and pretty much stopped growing whatsoever throughout my teens. I gained a bit of weight in college and then lost it all. I'm not a vegetarian or vegan by any means, I have a mostly protein diet. Never been pregnant, don't have kids and don't plan to (not for a long time at least, if at all). 

After a year of taking BO, I noticed a dramatic change in my breast size and shape! I basically went from a large A/small B to a full B/small C and can fit Victoria's Secret 32C cup bras easily. It's been about 3 years since I noticed that change and even without any maintenance, I have retained that size. So I guess you can say the growth was permanent~  Big Grin 

I stayed away from NBE for about a year after that, because of college stress and I was on the birth control pill at the time, so I didn't want to mess with my hormones anymore than I was already doing. 

Now, I am living in Japan and I stopped the birth control completely (difficult to get and expensive here). I became interested in starting up NBE again and wanted to return to a UB routine, because it worked so well for me, only to find that UB is discontinued  Sad so I was ultimately faced with getting on Bountiful Breast (I don't wanna try other BO brands). Even though I work now, BB just seems SO EXPENSIVE! 

I was also used to having very regular/exact periods, both before and during my life using birth control, but now they have been a little bit off/late by a few days every month ever since I got off them. It's been several months since I stopped birth control and it's STILL like this...also libido is at the worst ever low in my life...

So then I put two and two together, and realized that since I live in Japan, I could try to mimic chiyomilk's routine, right? Well I looked up the ingredients and they are super hard to find nowadays :/ unless I'm not looking right. I'm limited to whatever can be found on iHerb or through whatever NBE pill/cream company ships to Japan. 

So then I came upon the conclusion that I should give the other popular option, PM, a try. I ordered some super cheap PM creams (basically the Bella Must-Up tube ones and the Water Ice Levin one in the white jar sold on Wish) and already 2 weeks after using with massage, I definitely feel a huge differences in both appearance and feeling of fullness. I was shocked at how fast results I was getting with such a  weak cheap no brand PM cream. 
But once I run out of the cream, I'm thinking of trying out an established PM brand, like Purafem. And Purafem is much cheaper compared to Bountiful Breast.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is, am I wasting my time going with the PM route when BO worked so well for me in the past? Is BB so good that it's worth justifying the price? Also I only want to try something with permanent results...if the effects of PM go away once you stop taking it, even after a long time (I read that recently in the forums here), I really don't want to waste my time. I am also open to ordering a Noogleberry again, as I live alone now and have much more free time (read: no excuses) to do it.

I'm sorry for the long novel and if this sort of question gets asked a million times, but if anyone with experience could please offer their advice and .02c, I would be forever grateful! ><

I finally found my original post. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=16910&highlight=shellyshally

Apparently I fainted when I took the raw pituitary glandular with BO because I am estrogen dominant. But I grew so well with just BO despite being so?

Pm wasnt permanent for me. Id like to hear other experiences but I doubt there are a lot. If something happened to make my breasts grow one good cupsize larger and it sticked around, i would definitely try it again!!Smile I myself have never tried bo, to scared of side effects. But its still on my 'to try-list'. Ifyou try Bo again and it works, can you let us know? :p Goodluck

(13-06-2017, 07:52 PM)hannah Wrote:  Pm wasnt permanent for me. Id like to hear other experiences but I doubt there are a lot. If something happened to make my breasts grow one good cupsize larger and it sticked around, i would definitely try it again!!Smile I myself have never tried bo, to scared of side effects. But its still on my 'to try-list'. Ifyou try Bo again and it works, can you let us know? :p Goodluck
Thats What i  heard too. Why i never really bothered with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon