Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Supplements for bigger lips? Other techniques?

(07-08-2017, 04:55 AM)BiggerLipsPlz Wrote:  
(17-07-2017, 05:43 PM)honeydew Wrote:  Keeping them moisturized and staying hydrated makes my lips bigger for me. Doing the lip sucking Kylie Jenner challenge thing every day for like an hour for a while has made my lips permanently big. Anything that promotes collagen in the area would also help making them bigger, like dermarolling maybe or using retinol on your lips. I also think doing any of the breast/butt enhancing things that promote estrogen will help make your lips bigger and in general make your face and other features more feminine.

I ordered that "candylipz" and it just got here yesterday. Have you ever used that or what device do you use? I just bought a "vitamin A wrinkle cream" maybe that will help. I've been trying to drink lots of water and keep them moisturized. Do you take supplements? Thanks for your feedback! Smile
No, I just use a regular bottle cap. And yeah, it should be able to help. I don't take any supplements yet, but taking collagen supplements should help!  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread