Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! I am so confused

Blush
hey everyone! 
I am totally new and bumped into this forum while googling maca root and how it helps with breast augmentation.

a little about me, I am 24 years old, a bit chubby  
160 cms tall and 64 kilos
I was fatter as a teenger and lost a lot of weight , sadly my breasts came down from a full C (almost a D) 
to a B and some days they swell up to a full and nice B 
I do not want to make them so much bigger, maybe a nice full C , I like them small and perky, but somedays they are too small, and my left one is smaller than my right breast, also the right one has lost its perkiness. they are asymmetrical and sometimes it makes me self conscious when naked in front of men.
I even have been thinking about surgery, to make them more symmetrical and some lift. but honestly If I can even make them a tiney bit perkier and fuller naturally I will be happy. 

I can buy some maca and flax seed easily, but I dont know if those will help me and when should I take them during my menustral cycle? I have read so much around here but I am only confused and I would like to hear from someone with more experience. 
I am willing to massage them with some oil , I dont know which oil though and how often, I have found nice  youtube videos with massage techniques. 
also does progesterone cream help with firmness? if not what does? 
other than that I don't know which herbal supplements to get, but Fennel, Goats rue , Chaste tree, have all gotten my attention from a random post i saw on here, but really after so many techniques and names I am willing to start just with the flax seed and maca. 

plus, I am not on birth control neither do I want to be, it makes me so depressed and emotional.

I had done some blood work a few months go
I dont know if they are relevant, they are done during the luteal phase 
Prolactin 238.0 mIU/l 
Somatomedin C (IGF-1) 234 ng/ml

thanks to anyone that will help.  234234

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help! I am so confused - by loversinjapan27 - 14-06-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by VickyA - 16-06-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by bettie32 - 27-06-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by VickyA - 19-04-2024, 01:31 PM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by EllaC - 16-06-2017, 08:16 AM