Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! I am so confused

Hi.
I found most macas didnt do too much for me.
When i found "world botanicals maca" ( a blend of maca ) this really helped my cycle become regular.
It didnt however help me gain weight ( boobs) BUT.... I really struggle gaining weight anyway! There are many over the years who found maca helped immensenly. 

My naturopathic doctor who is highly rated with very high commendations suggested to only take maca for 3 months to balance your cycle otherwise it might go against you. 

Flaxseed i have heard nothing but good things but my personal belief its not necessarily going to help you grow breasts by way of estrogen but rather help metabolize the estrogen you have into the "right" direction... detox pathways and what not...

Progesterone... Ive been on enough forums over the years to know it can be helpful IF you actually need it... At 24 i just dont know ... (tests would confirm for you)...
Ive trialled progesterone knowing that i do in fact need it but its strong stuff. Not to be messed with unless the real need for.. It can mess you up too if you dont in fact need it.

Re maca.... the raw maca i find is awesome! boosts my libido big time.. But upon my studies people consumed it cooked traditionally ( gelatinized) and that one doesnt quite do it for me. Its trial and error really. Raw can really do a number on your gut! Gelatinized not.

Im personally taking chasteberry ( only cause my hormones are a mess) and i do so at the risk of having too much and risking shrinking boobs .. A little vitex can be helpful but a lot not so much (this you can find online).

The goats rue and fennel  tread carefully. They act similiarlily and i learnt that the hard way -not to be messed with. If you were intent on trying id do one or the other. Goats Rue I read can help build mammary tissue but it can also give you some nasty side effects (cardiac wise) which i learnt the hard way which put me in hospital. 

Anything you DO try do so under guidance of a herbalist who can asses your particular needs , they can then asses your hormone deficiencies and be honest in the respect that you lost alot of breast tissue with the weight loss and that you'd like to regain what you lost ( that way embarrasment aside you are honestly seeing what a professional in that field might suggest in your particular case).  Thats the approach i would take given the chance. 

My ND who has a PHD for what its worth suggested maca no longer than 3 months before it might interfere with the hormone process. 

Hope this might help.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Help! I am so confused - by loversinjapan27 - 14-06-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by VickyA - 16-06-2017, 03:55 AM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by bettie32 - 27-06-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by VickyA - 19-04-2024, 01:31 PM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by EllaC - 16-06-2017, 08:16 AM
RE: Help! I am so confused - by Bonny - 30-06-2017, 01:05 AM