Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cyclic Massage

Until I readjust my cycles I'll only make the massage on right breast. But I know I'm super absted-minded so I'll write my program here; in case that I forget about NBE for a while, I don't have to make a whole research again. Hope someone finds this helpfull and if so tell me your results.
Welcome every comentaries to improve it! Wink

Day 1 to 5 (PROLACTINE)

The best times to increase prolactin are during menstruation before sleep. Is also important to make massage each 3 hrs or between 1am and 5 am with a duration between 15-20 minutes.

-Nipple massage and hops w/Coconut Oil.
-Also massages that increase milk production. (Picture)
-Eat Oats 
-Spearmint tea from Day 1 to 7

*I read oats and coconut oil helps new mothers to improve milk production. (High prolactine)
[Image: b22daa7e5f53f5d8bb453969764962f8.jpg]

Folicular Phase (ESTROGEN)

From day 7 to 13 take 1tbs of ground flaxseed in a cup of soy milk

*MORNING*
-Chi massage (360 rotations)
-Fat Brushing Massage

*NIGHT*
-Lymphatic Breast Massage
-Deer Female Massage w/Flaxseed oil (~Both improve blood circulation)

Lutheal Phase (PROGESTERONE)

*MORNING*
-Chi massage (360 rotations)
-Fat Brushing Massage

*NIGHT*
-Lymphatic Breast Massage
-Deer Female Massage w/Progesterone Cream. (From day 13 to 23 use te Cream)

From day 16 to 23
-Fennel Seeds & Fenugreek infusion with 3 grams of those seeds
*In order to balance Estrogen and Progesterone. (It's recomended 3 grms as max to prevent development cancer cells)

*ESTROGENS*
Estrogen contributes to the development of breasts during puberty and pregnancy by sending signals to the body that leads to the maturation of breast tissues, ducts, and glands. 

*PROGESTERONE*
Estrogen first induces the enlargement of tissues within the breast and then progesterone ensures these tissues develop proper functioning within the breast to aid in breast developmentProgesterone levels are low during the first half of the menstrual cycle, but contribute to breast development during the second half of the cycle

*TESTOSTERONE*
Spearmint reduces testosterone and transforms it into estrogen.

*PROLACTIN*

During puberty, prolactin works in concert with estrogen to develop the mammary glands while simultaneously increasing the number of estrogen receptors in the breasts.

Prolactin is also responsible for storing fat in the breasts.

Here is a fantastic and complete guide on how to perform each massage!!!
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

HAPPY GROWING!

thank you for sharing this information , i am just started massage recently and this thread gives me insight that there are many things that i need to consider, i wish i still can grow mine because i already turned 30

(16-06-2017, 01:17 AM)waterblow Wrote:  thank you for sharing this information , i am just started massage recently and this thread gives me insight that there are many things that i need to consider, i wish i still can grow mine because i already turned 30

You're welcome! Of course you'll be able to grow your girls age doesn't matter at all Wink Don't give up! Be disciplined! It'll work... You don't have to worry that much I just made this because even though massage really works many girls said it messed up their cycles so i think this is a more friendly way to massage.
But any kind of massage it's effective by doing it regularly. Btw I also read flaxeed oil is súper effective with massage! 

(16-06-2017, 08:43 PM)SkarlyW Wrote:  
(16-06-2017, 01:17 AM)waterblow Wrote:  thank you for sharing this information , i am just started massage recently and this thread gives me insight that there are many things that i need to consider, i wish i still can grow mine because i already turned 30

You're welcome! Of course you'll be able to grow your girls age doesn't matter at all Wink Don't give up! Be disciplined! It'll work... You don't have to worry that much I just made this because even though massage really works many girls said it messed up their cycles so i think this is a more friendly way to massage.
But any kind of massage it's effective by doing it regularly. Btw I also read flaxeed oil is súper effective with massage! 

i try to do massage regularly, everyday twice, and use flaxseed oil or olive oil, i hope i can grow my girls... thank u

Great Youtube channel!
Videoguide to perform each massage!✨
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpQqjg4...Ru5TWWRf9w

To gain maximum benefit and therapeutic effects, breast massage should be practiced daily, as part of a routine - perhaps when fresh out of the shower, since the skin is still somewhat moist and the room may still be steamy, for a smoother massage which may be more easily lubricated since there will still be moisture in the air. If you prefer, even several times a day can be a great benefit. It depends on what fits into your schedule. A few minutes at a time should suffice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon