Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tinydear's NBE Journey

(10-08-2017, 02:37 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  EllaC

Quote:Isosensuals didnt work for me or a few others on here. I noticed their testimonials never changed over 3 years BUT the science behind it is good and Lotus in fact made up a recipe for an effective alternative which doesnt cost heaps. I only  mention it because i spent big bucks on Isosenusals and it was a waste of money. If we could track down Lotus's recipe though it holds great promise so good idea ladies Smile

SaveHi Ella!  I do think that some creams of this sort can be gimmicky.. and like I mentioned, expensive! But like you said, the science behind it seems very sound to me also. I didn't know that Lotus had created a cheaper dupe for it or I would've been all over that, lol! Don't get our hopes up like that and then tell us you can't find the recipe!! Wink  How could we search on here to find it?  Maybe type in "Lotus's Knock-Off Bust Booster" in the search bar?  Smile Very seriously though, we really need to find that somehow.. When you first read about it, Ella, did you try the recipe out for yourself??

Hey.
Ok il have a look today, Il ask him for it too. Its definatly here on the forum but our Lovely Lotus has sooo much information trying to find it is a whole other issue ha ha. I know its macadmia oil, cucumber, green  tea dd..... Il ask him today so i dont set you wrong.

@tinydear definately not one with fenugreek in it Smile

but yes i faithfully used Isosensuals to the letter for 6 months and zilch!
Yeh now i cant see ANY testimonials on their website! Unless i didnt look hard enough..

(10-08-2017, 07:56 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(10-08-2017, 02:37 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  EllaC

Quote:Isosensuals didnt work for me or a few others on here. I noticed their testimonials never changed over 3 years BUT the science behind it is good and Lotus in fact made up a recipe for an effective alternative which doesnt cost heaps. I only  mention it because i spent big bucks on Isosenusals and it was a waste of money. If we could track down Lotus's recipe though it holds great promise so good idea ladies Smile

SaveHi Ella!  I do think that some creams of this sort can be gimmicky.. and like I mentioned, expensive! But like you said, the science behind it seems very sound to me also. I didn't know that Lotus had created a cheaper dupe for it or I would've been all over that, lol! Don't get our hopes up like that and then tell us you can't find the recipe!! Wink  How could we search on here to find it?  Maybe type in "Lotus's Knock-Off Bust Booster" in the search bar?  Smile Very seriously though, we really need to find that somehow.. When you first read about it, Ella, did you try the recipe out for yourself??

Hey.
Ok il have a look today, Il ask him for it too. Its definatly here on the forum but our Lovely Lotus has sooo much information trying to find it is a whole other issue ha ha. I know its macadmia oil, cucumber, green  tea dd..... Il ask him today so i dont set you wrong.

@tinydear definately not one with fenugreek in it Smile

but yes i faithfully used Isosensuals to the letter for 6 months and zilch!
Yeh now i cant see ANY testimonials on their website! Unless i didnt look hard enough..

Thanks for looking and asking, Ella!  We're on the edge of our seats, lol.

[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

Quote:Morning! [Image: smile.gif]

That's so awesome - I never knew there was anything in nature equivalent to an antibiotic - although it doesn't surprise me at all. You know I've been having UTI symptoms lately and that might be worth me looking into. My PCP is an hour away (as I mentioned in some other post, we moved in April) so I can't be bothered to travel for every teensy thing. I'm definitely going to research that. You're full of all kinds of useful information!  [Image: smile.gif]  & I only recently started going on a probiotic because I was trying to find things that would better help my body to absorb the supplements I'm taking! If there's anything else that helps with that I'd be very interested in it!

Yeah, I just casually asked him if he'd be opposed to me purchashing a pump device to help make my left breast a cup size larger because I'm having issues with bras and I feel insecure. He was very sweet about it. Although it's mostly true (I do only pump my left breast most of the time), he doesn't know I want to gain more on both breasts lol. He already thinks my breasts are perfect. *eyeroll* I think they're awful lol. I have circulation issues so my breasts go purple when I'm pumping. It's so frustrating! It's actually what makes me want to give up more than anything else because I have to use super light suction & I don't feel like it's doing anything.

Yes, I am intrigued by this boobie batter recipe that Ella speaks of.  [Image: biggrin.gif]

Yes, Tiny, there really are many natural alternatives to lots of drugs in general.. even if they're not popular alternatives.  It is definitely worth researching in my opinion. The grapefruit seed extract is pretty strong (which is what you want for an infection) but you can also overdo it. A pharmacist told me to take it for 10 days to get rid of bacteria, so it's similar to a chemical anti-biotic in that you wouldn't want to take too much for too long. But from what I've read, grapefruit seed extract doesn't gradually lessen in its effectiveness like many anti-biotic drugs do when you take them repeatedly. It's good that you're taking a probiotic. If you don't mind my asking, which one have been using? Also, eating fermented foods like yogurt (unsweetened is best because sugar just feeds bad bacteria), kimchi, kombucha, and kefir all help build up good bacteria too. Anything that has "live" strains of good bacteria like lactobacillus acidophilus and bifido bacteria are beneficial.

I don't know how useful my information is,  Smile but I do know that I'm always appreciative when someone shares something that helps me. So I just try to pass things on to someone else when I can.  Of course we're all different and make decisions based on what we feel will be best for our bodies individually. But for myself, my body always responds better to natural methods!

Mine are a but lopsided too. One is about 1/2 cup smaller, which really annoys me even though it is supposedly very common. I also had the problem with suction ( turning purple), which I equated with my own health issues. I've noticed others on here having that same problem.   Huh  I wonder if we all have something in common regarding circulation? Is your blood pressure low or do you have any symptoms of anemia?  

Anyway if pumping isn't causing you any problems, then just keep up with your routine! I'm sure you'll be posting about great results soon!! Smile

(10-08-2017, 09:35 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  

That's so awesome - I never knew there was anything in nature equivalent to an antibiotic - although it doesn't surprise me at all. You know I've been having UTI symptoms lately and that might be worth me looking into. My PCP is an hour away (as I mentioned in some other post, we moved in April) so I can't be bothered to travel for every teensy thing. I'm definitely going to research that. You're full of all kinds of useful information!  [Image: smile.gif]  & I only recently started going on a probiotic because I was trying to find things that would better help my body to absorb the supplements I'm taking! If there's anything else that helps with that I'd be very interested in it!

Yeah, I just casually asked him if he'd be opposed to me purchashing a pump device to help make my left breast a cup size larger because I'm having issues with bras and I feel insecure. He was very sweet about it. Although it's mostly true (I do only pump my left breast most of the time), he doesn't know I want to gain more on both breasts lol. He already thinks my breasts are perfect. *eyeroll* I think they're awful lol. I have circulation issues so my breasts go purple when I'm pumping. It's so frustrating! It's actually what makes me want to give up more than anything else because I have to use super light suction & I don't feel like it's doing anything.

Yes, I am intrigued by this boobie batter recipe that Ella speaks of.  [Image: biggrin.gif]

Yes, Tiny, there really are many natural alternatives to lots of drugs in general.. even if they're not popular alternatives.  It is definitely worth researching in my opinion. The grapefruit seed extract is pretty strong (which is what you want for an infection) but you can also overdo it. A pharmacist told me to take it for 10 days to get rid of bacteria, so it's similar to a chemical anti-biotic in that you wouldn't want to take too much for too long. But from what I've read, grapefruit seed extract  doesn't gradually lessen in its effectiveness like many anti-biotic drugs do when you take them repeatedly. It's good that you're taking a probiotic. If you don't mind my asking, which one have been using? Also, eating fermented foods like yogurt (unsweetened is best because sugar just feeds bad bacteria), kimchi, kombucha, and kefir all help build up good bacteria too. Anything that has "live" strains of good bacteria like lactobacillus acidophilus and bifido bacteria are beneficial.

I don't know how useful my information is,  Smile but I do know that I'm always appreciative when someone shares something that helps me. So I just try to pass things on to someone else when I can.  Of course we're all different and make decisions based on what we feel will be best for our bodies individually. But for myself, my body always responds better to natural methods!

Mine are a but lopsided too. One is about 1/2 cup smaller, which really annoys me even though it is supposedly very common. I also had the problem with suction ( turning purple), which I equated with my own health issues. I've noticed others on here having that same problem.   Huh  I wonder if we all have something in common regarding circulation? Is your blood pressure low or do you have any symptoms of anemia?  

Anyway if pumping isn't causing you any problems, then just keep up with your routine! I'm sure you'll be posting about great results soon!! Smile

I have asked Lotus for the recipe! I know hes really busy at the mo but he'l get back to us soon.

FYI TERRIBLE circulation, sightly low BP AND anaemia... 

D Mannose for UTIS - It sweeps away bacteria from the urinary tract. Amazing stuff.

(11-08-2017, 08:32 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

Yes, Tiny, there really are many natural alternatives to lots of drugs in general.. even if they're not popular alternatives.  It is definitely worth researching in my opinion. The grapefruit seed extract is pretty strong (which is what you want for an infection) but you can also overdo it. A pharmacist told me to take it for 10 days to get rid of bacteria, so it's similar to a chemical anti-biotic in that you wouldn't want to take too much for too long. But from what I've read, grapefruit seed extract  doesn't gradually lessen in its effectiveness like many anti-biotic drugs do when you take them repeatedly. It's good that you're taking a probiotic. If you don't mind my asking, which one have been using? Also, eating fermented foods like yogurt (unsweetened is best because sugar just feeds bad bacteria), kimchi, kombucha, and kefir all help build up good bacteria too. Anything that has "live" strains of good bacteria like lactobacillus acidophilus and bifido bacteria are beneficial.

I have asked Lotus for the recipe! I know hes really busy at the mo but he'l get back to us soon.

D Mannose for UTIS - It sweeps away bacteria from the urinary tract. Amazing stuff.

Thanks, Ella! We look forward to hearing about this mysterious recipe in detail!

You too, huh?  I think anemia can have an effect on blood pressure and circulation. And of course, digestive problems/malabsorption like what I'm dealing with can cause anemia.. Rolleyes 

I'd heard of D Mannose but didn't know it was connected with UTI's. Sounds like another good thing for Tiny to research. Smile
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

I just found the grapefruit seed extract on Amazon for a very affordable price. Do you think it would help with sinus infenctions? My mother hates going to the doctor as much as I do, and she's been struggling with a sinus infection for like a month now and she's tried everything. Also do you think it's better in capsule form or liquid? I'd like to suggest it to her if it might help. & at the moment I'm taking Nature's Bounty Probiotic 10. It was the most affordable one for me right now. Definitely have seen better ones recommended but they were more money. Also forgot to put it in the fridge for a couple days after opening it. Oops.

Yes of course what one might need another might not. It's why everyone really just needs to come up with a program that most suits them and their body! A lot of trial and error for sure. But something must be working, since I've grown half an inch. Or idk, making it's just swelling or something. I've possibly grown a whole inch and a half, but as I mentioned once before, I may have measured wrong at the very beginning and never was 32. *shrug*

I think mine is (or was!!) a whole cup size smaller. TECHNICALLY I'm a 30d, bought a 30c, and my left breast is still kinda lost in there. But I think it's because my skin is so loose so my nipple just gets squished and you can see the loose skin being pushed up and it looks so bad. Hard to explain. I think if I can firm up the loose skin it'll fit better. I won't buy a 30d until I'm measuring at at least 34". I don't *think* I have anemia or blood pressure issues. My vitals were taken so often last year I'm sure something would have come up. I could be wrong though!

I hope so!  Smile  Unfortunately wasn't able to pump this morning but gonna do it as soon as my son goes down for his nap. He just tries to climb me when I'm trying to pump (I do it sitting down) so I just give up lol.

Ooo, can't wait! Smile 

& actually I read about d mannose ages ago!! Totally forgot about it. Was probably during my desperate search when I was experiencing UTI symptoms but was testing negative for a UTI every time. >:c

(11-08-2017, 02:10 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

Ooo, can't wait! Smile 

& actually I read about d mannose ages ago!! Totally forgot about it. Was probably during my desperate search when I was experiencing UTI symptoms but was testing negative for a UTI every time. >:c
I WENT THROUGH THAT TOO!!! In fact that was the beginning of my decline in gut health!!!

I kept THINKING i had an infection and went to the drs who prescribed me 3 lots of antibiotics and EVERYTIME the cultures came back normal! They gave me "cipro" as one of the antibitiocs which is pure poison! Certain antiboitics cause bacterial overgrowth in the colon and thats what happened to me! And because Drs are stupid not ONE of them said "oh you better repopulate your gut with probiotics"..... so i ended up with dysibosis.

BAck then i didnt know about D Mannose! Now if i feel like i need to pee heaps or even after sex D mannose can sweep any bacteria so its good stuff!

OK i havent found it yet but im getting closer...
Interesting info in here
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602&page=31&highlight=cucumber+lotus

(11-08-2017, 07:45 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(11-08-2017, 02:10 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

Ooo, can't wait! Smile 

I WENT THROUGH THAT TOO!!! In fact that was the beginning of my decline in gut health!!!

I kept THINKING i had an infection and went to the drs who prescribed me 3 lots of antibiotics and EVERYTIME the cultures came back normal! They gave me "cipro" as one of the antibitiocs which is pure poison! Certain antiboitics cause bacterial overgrowth in the colon and thats what happened to me! And because Drs are stupid not ONE of them said "oh you better repopulate your gut with probiotics"..... so i ended up with dysibosis.

BAck then i didnt know about D Mannose! Now if i feel like i need to pee heaps or even after sex D mannose can sweep any bacteria so its good stuff!

Whaaaaaaaaa?!??! :O 

I've never met anyone else who has experienced the same thing as me. I sat at the doctor's office SO MANY TIMES actually hoping to be diagnosed with a UTI cause I always got temporary relief from the antibiotics. This went on for like 3 or 4 years. I'd always get symptoms right after sex, also. I hadn't experienced it since I gave birth to my son 16 months ago, but it's been happening again.

I'm not in pain or anything, but I get this uncomfortable feeling like I gotta pee and then I go and only a little bit comes out. Sugary drinks make it worse. & in like the last half hour before bed I go pee like 3 times. >.> And if I drink loads of water, it takes me like three trips to the bathroom over the course of about 20 minutes to actually empty my bladder. It's probably because I have such a weak bladder now!

I gotta get my hands on some d mannose. My doctors were never able to figure out what's wrong with me. They used some weird medical term but I still didn't think it sounded right. Not to mention there was no solution.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon