Poll: Is this information effective? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
57.14%
57.14%
No
14.29%
14.29%
Unsure
28.57%
28.57%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Super Bazongas free ebook

(04-01-2018, 09:02 AM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  The latest update is highly effective.

I am super excited, I started the program 5 days ago!
Thanks so much for publishing that book for free Lovely-Dynseli.

I already gained 1 cm of breast, and 2 cm of hips!

The only thing I had a lot of trouble finding was the hops, I found it is a liquid form, but I don't really know the dosage in number of drops.

Also, I have been swallowing the other herbs as they are (expect lavender and mint), I am ok with the taste but it is not the easiest thing to do. Could I mix them with a yogurt and honey for instance? Also my wild yam didn't come as a powder, so I am just chewing it.

I also noticed discomfort in my throat, like if I had a cold. Should I reduce the dosage?

Anyway, I am very excited and hopeful! Thanks Smile Smile Smile

Lala

(17-02-2018, 08:58 PM)Lala22 Wrote:  
(04-01-2018, 09:02 AM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  The latest update is highly effective.

I am super excited, I started the program 5 days ago!
Thanks so much for publishing that book for free Lovely-Dynseli.

I already gained 1 cm of breast, and 2 cm of hips!

The only thing I had a lot of trouble finding was the hops, I found it is a liquid form, but I don't really know the dosage in number of drops.

Also, I have been swallowing the other herbs as they are (expect lavender and mint), I am ok with the taste but it is not the easiest thing to do. Could I mix them with a yogurt and honey for instance? Also my wild yam didn't come as a powder, so I am just chewing it.

I also noticed discomfort in my throat, like if I had a cold. Should I reduce the dosage?

Anyway, I am very excited and hopeful! Thanks Smile Smile Smile

Lala

That's great to hear about your gains!

Hops in liquid form is difficult to measure. Substitute Milk Thistle in solid form to measure it, and add 1 or 2 drops of hops to it.

Yes, you can mix your herbs with yogurt and other foods.

I don't know why you have a discomfort in your throat, but take a break and see if it goes away. Yes, reduce the dosage.

It was updated a while back, with a suggestion for reduced amount of Vitex. Use of chasteberry is explained here, https://breast.is/herbs/vitex-chasteberry

Updated for April 25.

The herb amounts for secretory (luteal) phase are more complex, but the herb amounts to take are based on observation of body responses.

Herb schedule to lower mint and clover to miniscule amounts, not yet reflected in ebook.

Should be less than 125mg of solid herb. 25mg is enough as well. If you have hormone imbalances, use a lower amount. A teabag amount is too much. As a reference point: a small paperclip is about 500mg.

Too much mint, clover, pueraria, flax and other herbs can desensitize aromatase enzymes. There are aromatase enzymes throughout the body, but the ability for aromatase conversion in the ovaries is highly important.

Update. Removed clover, peony, corn and saw palmetto from primary herb schedule. Herb schedule from April was focused on androgen balance to progesterone and not enough on estrogens. Mint and clover do not belong in secretory (luteal) phase, and if used, they should be less than 100mg in solid form a day.

Herb schedule is simplified and the total amounts per day are reduced.

Added Schizandra chinensis and Panax ginseng for increasing estrogen production, upregulating estrogen receptors and for ovarian health. Salvia militorrhiza (Chinese or red sage) can replace those two herbs. These three herbs should be useful for lowering androgen symptoms. Uncertain if other species of Schizandra, Panax or Salvia can be used in their place.

If any part of a herb schedule doesn't work within 30 minutes, that part will not work, even if it has worked in the past. If any combination causes bad symptoms, stop taking it.

Major update. Getting closer to finalized version.

Estrogen and androgen production is equally important by the ovaries. Importance of estrogen receptor, progesterone receptor and aromatase enzyme sensitivity throughout the body, especially the reproductive tract.

Simplified herb schedule more. Shifted menstrual calendar, to end with menstruation phase.

Hi, I'm trying out your method, but I'm really having trouble consuming the hops. I've tried making a tea with the flowers, which I can handle, but you state that the remaining herb can be eaten. I'm not a picky eater, but I really can't eat the hops. It's so bitter and awful. Would you recommend I just switch to a powder, or can I increase my dosage and just drink the tea, or something else?

(05-06-2018, 05:43 PM)mewo Wrote:  Hi, I'm trying out your method, but I'm really having trouble consuming the hops. I've tried making a tea with the flowers, which I can handle, but you state that the remaining herb can be eaten. I'm not a picky eater, but I really can't eat the hops. It's so bitter and awful. Would you recommend I just switch to a powder, or can I increase my dosage and just drink the tea, or something else?

Hi, you don't have to eat the remaining hops. For hops, the tea should be enough.

As long as the tea by itself works for any herb, that's all you need. Eating the remaining herb from the tea helps to get a fuller range of phytochemicals, depending on the herb, and taking part of the remaining herb is an option. You can also have tea for one dose, and use a capsule for another. The dosage doesn't have to be high, doses work better from 250mg to 500mg at a time. 1,000mg often works for some herbs, but way higher doses often impedes gains.

Super Bazongas has been updated on July 4th:
  • Elaboration on menstrual cycles
  • Added theory on herbal breast enhancement for making and sustaining gains
  • Herbs to improve androgenic symptoms that increase estrogen or don't affect FSH
  • Adjustment to herb schedule to include these herbs and that is based on theory
  • Subsections of hot-flashes and hirsutism both apply to androgenic symptoms and high LH levels (future edit needed to apply hot-flash treatment to hirsutism treatment needed, but are already added to be a part of the main herb schedule)
Please let me know if this helps with your PCOS (which needs an appointment to diagnose) symptoms, hirsutism, high LH symptoms and other androgenic signs. These improvements should also help with breast enhancement.

The breast endocrinology booklet hasn't yet reflected updates elaborating on the menstrual cycle.

Also, make sure your herbs don't have traces of unwanted herbs, by testing one herb at a time, then waiting the next day to see whether it doesn't cause androgenic symptoms if it is not meant to, or by getting a good brand. In the manufacturing process, sometimes machinery is used for different types of supplements, and there can be cross-contamination of unwanted herbs in other supplements. It and the use of herb fillers (like ground rice or other food staples) was common before.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon