Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my noogleberry!!!

(21-02-2018, 07:19 PM)Hey EllaC Wrote:  
(21-02-2018, 06:13 PM)Trina1824 Wrote:  And the other side!

I didn’t even realise noogling can plump them out like that. Looks so good. Imagine next few months  Smile

I’ll be honest I had little hope when I started pumping that I would ever have boobs but I really didn’t think I had anything to loose. And I am soooooo happy with the results, I can’t wait to see what the next few months bring, i absolutely love that I have boob tissue now as apposed to fried eggs Tongue haha

amazing!!

good job really can`t wait for your updates Big Grin

(21-02-2018, 07:35 PM)Trina1824 Wrote:  
(21-02-2018, 07:19 PM)Hey EllaC Wrote:  
(21-02-2018, 06:13 PM)Trina1824 Wrote:  And the other side!

I didn’t even realise noogling can plump them out like that. Looks so good. Imagine next few months  Smile

I’ll be honest I had little hope when I started pumping that I would ever have boobs but I really didn’t think I had anything to loose. And I am soooooo happy with the results, I can’t wait to see what the next few months bring, i absolutely love that I have boob tissue now as apposed to fried eggs Tongue haha

Your progress is incredible!!! Any updates? 
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, sans-serif]Save[/font]

WOW! i was looking for the usual inspiration today, digging through 2nd and 3rd pages of categories and so glad I stumbled upon this!
that is some amazing progress and the nipples haven't grown large but got a better shape. It sort of calmed my doubts about growing my nips while noogling!

(16-02-2018, 10:44 PM)Trina1824 Wrote:  Been awhile so I figured I should update with my progress. Things are going awesome! I actually had to go buy a bigger bra for the first time since I had my kids!!!! ? I’ve upgraded to the large domes now because I completely filled the med’s. I’m amazed that I actually have some cleavage now!! Who woulda thought lol ?
Wow! I know you posted this a while ago, but you’ve filled out wonderfully! The shape has improved, too. I’ve had my Noogleberry for 3 weeks now, and it’s awesome. They should sell these at Victoria’s Secret next to the bras. Why doesn’t every woman have one? Hope you’re doing well, and I would love to hear an update.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon