Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Advice for My Program

Hi Everyone-

I am been lurking on this site for years (sounds kinda creepy doesn't it LOL) and I have finally decided to get some help and track my progress.

Quick run down:
I am a 41 year olf bio woman who breastfed 4 children.
I suffered from adrenal fatigue for about 5 years (age 28-33) 
I took Bountiful Breasts when I was 30 and also worked on recovering from adrenal fatigue. That grew me about 4 inches over 9 months.
I now wear a 32 C-D bra although my breasts are very flat on top. They don't really look like C-D's

I eat REALLY well. Every day I have a protein/nutrient shake with Bee Pollen L- Tyrosine, Spirulina, almond butter, Maca, brewer's yeast, and dried collagen. I eat lots of protein and LOTS of greens (dandelion, beet tops, Kale, spinach). I lift weights 3 X's a week and have 19% bodyfat. Over all, I think I am in a really good place for growing breasts again.

I did have a hormone test about 6 months ago. My estradiol levels were low 77, but my progesterone levels were EXTREMELY low .5! My nature path said my progesterone levels were that of a woman who has already gone through menopause. My DHEA was lower than an 80 year old!

I did take Pueraria Mirifica for a while. I actually felt really good (my skin looks better, hair shiny, high sex drive) but it made my periods pretty heavy. I have Noogled off and on over the last 2 years but I haven't been very consistent with that.

So here is my plan:

Days 1-4 Nothing except Milk Thistle and my normal vitamins

Days 5- 28 Bovine ovary 250mg x 2 ( morning and evening)
Days 7-28 Progesterone Cream (Very high dose as low doses only exacerbate estrogen dominance- see www.progesteronetherapy.com and Dr. Wren's findings)

Later, once I get my progesterone levels much higher I may add a little bit of PM again. I did feel good with more estrogen in my body. I really want to bring both Progesterone and estrogen levels up.

Everyday I have my shake, eat well, and take liposomal Vit C (which I make), MSM 3000mg, swansons adrenal gland, 500mg magnesium, DHEA 10mg, Vit D3, and a B-complex.
Sheesh! I take so many pills.

I would appreciate any thoughts/insights.

(23-06-2017, 05:03 PM)suzyq Wrote:  Hi Everyone-

I am been lurking on this site for years (sounds kinda creepy doesn't it LOL) and I have finally decided to get some help and track my progress.

Quick run down:
I took Bountiful Breasts when I was 30 and also worked on recovering from adrenal fatigue. That grew me about 4 inches over 9 months.
I now wear a 32 C-D bra although my breasts are very flat on top. They don't really look like C-D's

I eat REALLY well. Every day I have a protein/nutrient shake with Bee Pollen L- Tyrosine, Spirulina, almond butter, Maca, brewer's yeast, and dried collagen. I eat lots of protein and LOTS of greens (dandelion, beet tops, Kale, spinach). I lift weights 3 X's a week and have 19% bodyfat. Over all, I think I am in a really good place for growing breasts again.

I did have a hormone test about 6 months ago. My estradiol levels were low 77, but my progesterone levels were EXTREMELY low .5! My nature path said my progesterone levels were that of a woman who has already gone through menopause. My DHEA was lower than an 80 year old!

I did take Pueraria Mirifica for a while. I actually felt really good (my skin looks better, hair shiny, high sex drive) but it made my periods pretty heavy. I have Noogled off and on over the last 2 years but I haven't been very consistent with that.

So here is my plan:

Days 7-28 Progesterone Cream (Very high dose as low doses only exacerbate estrogen dominance- see www.progesteronetherapy.com and Dr. Wren's findings)

Later, once I get my progesterone levels much higher I may add a little bit of PM again. I did feel good with more estrogen in my body. I really want to bring both Progesterone and estrogen levels up.

Everyday I have my shake, eat well, and take liposomal Vit C (which I make), MSM 3000mg, swansons adrenal gland, 500mg magnesium, DHEA 10mg, Vit D3, and a B-complex.

Hi 
I cant comment on your programme  but im around your age and need to get those hormones checked too! 
Thats fascinating what you said re progesterone! Just yesterday a girl said to me when she supplemented with progesterone her estrogen skyrocketed! I never reaslised this could happen! 
As you say you are in the right place to grow yes. Im even going to replicate your shakes to be honest less the tyrosine. Im a bit funny taking isolated aminos.
Could you share how you make the liposomal Vit C. I have sunflower leithin etc but not sure where to go from there.
Your figure is hot by the way!

(23-06-2017, 09:09 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(23-06-2017, 05:03 PM)suzyq Wrote:  Hi Everyone-

Quick run down:

So here is my plan:

Hi 
I cant comment on your programme  but im around your age and need to get those hormones checked too! 
Thats fascinating what you said re progesterone! Just yesterday a girl said to me when she supplemented with progesterone her estrogen skyrocketed! I never reaslised this could happen! 
As you say you are in the right place to grow yes. Im even going to replicate your shakes to be honest less the tyrosine. Im a bit funny taking isolated aminos.
Could you share how you make the liposomal Vit C. I have sunflower leithin etc but not sure where to go from there.
Your figure is hot by the way!
Thanks EllaC! 

To make liposomal vitamin C you need an ultra-sonic jewelry cleaner. They are usually about 20-30 bucks. Below is a great article on how the Vitamin is actually encapsulated in the molecule. This stuff is powerful! I know of several holistic doctors that use high doses of this stuff to cure certain types of cancer. I've been making it for our family for several years and will give them a dose when they feel run down or like they getting sick. Works everytime. I just recently committed to drinking it every day though.

http://health-matrix.net/2013/06/17/heal...vitamin-c/

You also need a blender and let the lethicin soak for a minimum of 2 hours in the water. I soak mine overnight. It is VERY sour tasting stuff but you can mix it with OJ or just take a shot like I do and chase it with some juice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon