Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

are results permanent?

...or do we have to suction for the rest of our lives? anyone have experience with stopping?

(25-06-2017, 07:04 AM)ruch Wrote:  ...or do we have to suction for the rest of our lives? anyone have experience with stopping?

I've seen tons of threads here and on the noogleberry forum from people who have reached their goal and stopped pumping totally or only pump for a few minutes a day or a few times a week to keep their fullness. It's my understanding that for most people once you achieve permanent growth you might lose some fullness from leftover swelling over the first few days/weeks you stop pumping but won't lose any actual growth Smile

My gains have been permanent.  I haven't lost anything after I stopped.

They better be permanent! 

I also read that some members continue pumping every now then (maybe twice a week) to maintain growth... 

Karren, may I ask you if you took any supplements/phytoestrogens or used any topicals while noogling and currently??

I have not noogled for almost three months due to health problems. I have lost some weight as well and I keep being a 34C. Of course, I know I need to get back to noogling as soon as possible cause the perkiness is not the same once you don't noogle. Big Grin

(25-06-2017, 07:04 AM)ruch Wrote:  ...or do we have to suction for the rest of our lives? anyone have experience with stopping?

If you take your time the results will be permanent, but it does take a couple of years to go from Size 2 to Size 5XL - see mine now.
My profile photo will stay like that forever and it makes them so, so sensitive down the sides as well as the tip. If you use a syringe to take the air out at the tip the feeling is awesome, and it will speed up the process. Be careful, do not pull too hard or you will get blisters...be patient and the rewards are well worth waiting for.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon