Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

2-3 days off per week?

Hi all

I've been on-and-off noogling for about 2 years but never consistent enough to see substantial growth because I'll end up pumping for a month or two then get busy and stop  Sad I've seen about 1/2 cup size of permanent growth even without consistent pumping but I'm back at it and more committed than ever this time around. Unfortunately, my current situation doesn't allow for pumping on the weekends as I live with someone who doesn't know about it and at this point I'm not sure I want to share this info with him. I've seen some threads suggesting that once swelling sticks around for 4-6 hours it's okay to take a few days off a week or if you have the time to pump 3-4+ hours 2-3 days a week it's enough to get permanent growth...does anyone have any experience with this??

I'm currently pumping 1 1/2-2 hours Monday, 2-4 hours Tuesday, 1 1/2-2 hours Wednesday, and 2-4 hours Friday and getting *great* swelling but I'm worried it's not going to translate into any actual growth.

I've been at it that schedule for almost 2 weeks and even notice my breasts are still larger looking and feel more full on Sunday night ~48 hours after last pumping but I might just be lucky and get good swelling?

I'm 25, 5'0, ~95lbs with no children
Started at a small 32b now a full 32b/small 32c (victoria's secret) and hoping to get to a full 30/32 d eventually

after a little more looking around I found jenniferlove's program (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&highlight=jenniferlove) where she had amazing results from pumping 4-5 days a week for a few hours total throughout the day with massage so maybe I'll try to add massage too...it just feels like such a time commitment

I also read another users thread (sweetorange maybe?) that included 1-2 day breaks per week so I'm feeling okay about 4-5 days per week and will shoot to pump for at least 15-30 minutes on days when I'm not able to get a full pumping session in 

any other experiences would definitely be helpful!

So I think I've only been officially pumping for 2 months or so but honestly I feel like I get better results when I take 1-3 days off a week. I do notice all my swelling goes down but if I pump EVERY day of the week my chest gets very sore and it becomes uncomfortable to pump and so I think every day of the week basically yields over-pumping for me. I have about 1/2-1 full cup of growth so far so similar results to you. Try it out and see how it works! Let us know too Smile

(27-06-2017, 05:46 PM)littleds Wrote:  after a little more looking around I found jenniferlove's program (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&highlight=jenniferlove) where she had amazing results from pumping 4-5 days a week for a few hours total throughout the day with massage so maybe I'll try to add massage too...it just feels like such a time commitment

I also read another users thread (sweetorange maybe?) that included 1-2 day breaks per week so I'm feeling okay about 4-5 days per week and will shoot to pump for at least 15-30 minutes on days when I'm not able to get a full pumping session in 

any other experiences would definitely be helpful!

In my opinion at least ONCE a week you should rest. I don't care if you split sessions or you do 1h straight or whatever but a DAY off in my opinion is good. However you could do also 1/2 weeks straight and the next three days off but it depends on your body .

I agree, never go against your body it knows best what you need and how much you can handle. Different people have different regeneration time, it works for gym, skin care and won't be different for pumping.
Personally I can't imagine how people are going for hours, with cupping best I can handle is 30-50 min every 2-3 days. Getting refill effects in my most stubborn parts so it still works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon