Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Giving this a go

I'm going to try a pretty chill program based on Ellen's soy + flax seed method, plus fenugreek. 

Daily:
10,000mg fenugreek
Milkshake with 5 T ground flax seed, 4 T soy flour, milk and drinking chocolate.
Massage 300 rotations with flax seed oil

Whenever I have time/remember to:
Fennel seed tea
Fish oil capsules
Subliminal tracks (seems kooky but I'll try it)

Current measurements:
Under: 29
Bust: 31.5
Above: 31.2

(03-07-2017, 08:33 AM)StarryNight Wrote:  I'm going to try a pretty chill program based on Ellen's soy + flax seed method, plus fenugreek. 

Daily:
10,000mg fenugreek
Milkshake with 5 T ground flax seed, 4 T soy flour, milk and drinking chocolate.
Massage 300 rotations with flax seed oil

Whenever I have time/remember to:
Fennel seed tea
Fish oil capsules
Subliminal tracks (seems kooky but I'll try it)

Current measurements:
Under: 29
Bust: 31.5
Above: 31.2

That is a BIG amount of fenugreek, what inspired you to take that dosage so high? You could just start with 500 mgs...just a suggestionWink

Fenugreek does not target your boobs, it will add fat all over your body. Suggest you try to incorporate it into your oil and massage it in so it works on your breasts only.

Jeez really?! Haha oh damn. I just got the high dosage one at the store because it was a similar price to low dosage. 

I definitely don't want to get fat all over my body. In fact I'm kinda worried big boobs on me will make me look fat. I have a small waist and bigger thighs and butt. Quite like my body as it is. I think I will stick to this amount of fenugreek simply because I can't be bothered buying another bottle, but monitor my weight and if I start gaining weight I will just apply it topically with flax seed oil

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon