Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program JULY-DEC 2017

Hello beautiful people!

I decided to make up a new routine for the next six months due to I will have lots of free time.  I have decided to make three "areas" of NBE  which will be explained on my personal blog (sorry I know I have not been active this past month but I have had health problems) and tracked on there as well. 

1.Program area = FOOD

Currently I am loosing weight and I haven't lost the 34C size but a bit of volume. I haven't noogled for a while and I only massage 5 minutes in the shower lol, but what I have realised is food quality is important for your breasts.

I will make up a whole program 12 weeks diet in summer along bulking (cause yes , I am a booty obsessed girl) and I will post here , but the daily menus and feelings will be explained on my blog.

As you see my plan is going to be eating healthy for weight gain a.k.a healthy weight

2. Program area = Massage

As some of you know my naturopath friend made a massage tecnhique for me (which will be explained on my blog next week , video included) and it is working , I swear. 

Right now we are working in another two techniques for breast health and I am trying one of them this summer so I'll keep you posted.

Moreover, I am planning to buy Zhi mu+ aloe vera and dermaroller for improving my skin's appearance and breast shape. 

3.Program area = Pumping

For a year I have only noogled 10h per week maximum and I have got great results. I also have made breaks so it is finding out the balance between NBE and your body .
But, my goal is to be a D for Christmas so I need to take into account my experience and make up a schedule for noogling.

July and August I will pump 2h everyday split in 45 minutes (morning , after lunch, before bed)  + break days in august (5 days)
September I will  pump 1h everyday straight in the morning + break days fourth weekend of the month
October I will pump 2h (morning and evening) everyday except for saturdays and sundays. Breaks on the weekends for this month.
November I will pump again four times a week 2h time.
December I will pump everyday 1h except 24th, 25th and 31st. 

Extra things to keep in mind

Taking glutamine and lysine for the next 7 months at least
Protein shakes when I work out
Zhi mu (volu) extract for breast shape
Sleep 8h everyday
Massage before 5 minutes (noogle)
Massage when I wake up 5 minutes
Heat before pumping 10-25 minutes
Water intake , very important
Not wearing bra's, sport bra's only.
Chest exercise 40' in total weekly (I will make a post about this!)

--

32A TO 34B

--
34B to 34D

--
34D-34E

Wish me luck!

Sounds like a great plan Sweetorange!
I look forward to your progress!
Bobbi

Hi Sweetie! 

Your program looks "swell" (ha ha)! 

I'm interested to read about your friend's massage technique. I tried chi and female deer for over a year (my poor arms!!) and it got me nowhere :-( 

Which zhi mu are you planning on buying? Is it the one Miss Ellen is using and the one from Amazon? 

Wishin you lotsa boobie luck! <3

Sounds great.
Will follow with interest the diet and ESP looking forward to seeing the video!

I think the same as the other girls, and please let us know when you posted your special massage video, can't wait..Smile I could use some help with that...massage is just touching for me lol and I massage without oil...I do use oil but massaging with it makes everything so sticky and growse lol...i just randomly touch my boobies...which seems to work wel enough though..

(03-07-2017, 02:24 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Sounds like a great plan Sweetorange!
I look forward to your progress!
Bobbi

Thank you Happyme you are always so kind!

(03-07-2017, 05:59 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Sweetie! 

Your program looks "swell" (ha ha)! 

I'm interested to read about your friend's massage technique. I tried chi and female deer for over a year (my poor arms!!) and it got me nowhere :-( 

Which zhi mu are you planning on buying? Is it the one Miss Ellen is using and the one from Amazon? 

Wishin you lotsa boobie luck! <3

Hey Bettie!

Indeed massage sometimes can be exhausting , that's why I contacted my friend. It will be posted Saturday 15th on my blog 

About the Zhi Mu, yep, Ellen and I have been talking everyday but now she is gone on vacations hahaa and yep she recommended me the product and also suggested where to buy it as well. I will start using this in autumn , Ellen said it is too "greasy" for hot temperatures and I live in Spain so you can imagine haha.

(03-07-2017, 08:08 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Sounds great.

Ella! Thanks for being so patient with me! I have had a rough time in June and that's why I didn't post anything!!

(03-07-2017, 08:16 PM)hannah Wrote:  I think the same as the other girls, and please let us know when you posted your special massage video, can't wait..Smile I could use some help with that...massage is just touching for me lol and I massage without oil...I do use oil but massaging with it makes everything so sticky and growse lol...i just randomly touch my boobies...which seems to work wel enough though..

Hannah! It will be posted on the 15th , Saturday!

Btw, a few drops of essential oil (lavender i.e) is enough for massaging!

(04-07-2017, 02:59 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(03-07-2017, 08:08 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Sounds great.

Ella! Thanks for being so patient with me! I have had a rough time in June and that's why I didn't post anything!!

Cool hope all is ok. Hope you double up your info on here as well as your blog - I dont often get to blogs just on here for a bit in the mornings Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon