Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Madredesiete program, or this one?

Hey guys, especially wahaika,

U mentioned to me to follow this program:

2000 mg / day (or 3000mg) fennugreek
2000 mg / day (or 3000mg) saw palmetto
2000 mg / day (or 3000mg) wild yam
1000mg evening primrose oil three times per day.
1000mg flax seed oil three times per day.
3 tsp per day of unflavored gelatin. Knox is a good brand.
6000mg MSM - See this thread: http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...h+with+MSM
Take a good multivitamin that has: a B complex, zinc, A, C, E, D, and at least 125mcg of iodine.
L-Tyrosine, especially this time of year. This is a good one:
http://www.amazon.com/TwinLab-L-Tyrosine...B001G7R57C

this is very similar to the madredesietes program, except that when you adviced me to start on my cycle, u said to take 500 g of each on day 1, 2 and 3. and go up then...

but the Madredesietes program for example wild yam doesn't start until day 9?

so which program is better?

thanks for ur time doc.

Hello Ellet,

Both are examples of ramping up. Either one should be fine.

Greenbush's instructions say to take one capsule three times per day, wait a couple of days to adjust before adding the next herb.

Pammy's program was to do this but go to 3000mg per day before going to the next herb because it was logical to isolate the herbs in case there was an allergic reaction.

Madredesiete's routine is to do the same thing but it is more gradual, but unlike Pammy's and Greenbush's, it is based on feelings of growing pains along the way to indicate the most optimal dosage of herbs. That's the theory.

Since you are a 34B who grew to F during lactation, I think that any of these would work just fine. Take your pick. Remember the massage component. Getting the herbs directly in through the skin is every bit as important as the internals.

Wahaika

thanks for ur response wahaika,

Shy

i'm having weak cramps just from massaging alone, is this good or bad?
i never have cramps, so this must be from massages.

sorry, my last post, i wasn't logged in.
i have been getting light cramps for the past week or so. i started massaging only. didn't get my herbs yet. should be here any day.
could the cramps be from massaging? that's strange.

yesterday i already noticed my bra being waaaay too tight, it was a small 34b. when my other bras are a loose 34b. the one i wore yesterday, was to tight and i had to wear it on its loosest setting. when it used to fit me perfectly. they are fuller and heavier, but i don't experience any aches or tingles. i have been doing massage for only 1 week or 2.

i am afraid i will receive the herbs after my period comes, i should get it in 2 days.
can i still start the herbs on my 2nd or 3rd day of my period?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon