Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Topical phytoestrogens

Its all trial and order with nbe. But going by science on this we or at least I dont know about the conversion offthe active estrogen compounds when something is absorbed through the skin. But absorption and targeting just your breasts or that one place is exactly what topicals do. Skin absorption is even significantly higher then oral consumption, when you take something orally alot of it is broken down by the liver. Thebenefit is that we are sure (when no other factors like malabsorption play in ) thesupplement is converted in the rightway and yourbody can use it. Another way off absorbing taking supplements is melt it under your tongue for 2 minutes or so..disgusting though but most effective they say.. it will be absorbed by all the little veins in the soft tissue of your mouth.
My personal experience is def a little growth from topical pm. Swallowing pm caused me diarrhea...topical i only got the good side effects Smile

(10-07-2017, 09:18 PM)Ruby M. Wrote:  I've definitely been there, before I knew anything about NBE and how it worked I googled "herbs for breastfeeding" and bought literally 20 different herbs that i mixed together and made tea with and drank that for a year while massaging with borage oil with some fenugreek infused vegetable oil that i bought from chinatown.  It didn't work and I was so disappointed that I threw everything away and completely wrote it off and was secretly considering breast implants until my friend got them and had complications almost immediately after.  

My program from Feb. until now has been:

diet:
90-100 grams of protein
high healthy fat
lots of dark leafy greens
low starch (can't cut it out completely)
low sugar(can't cut it out completely)
bone broth

supplements:
MSM w/ Vitamin C(take in am)
Maca(blend has red, yellow, and black)(take in am)
Red Clover(2x/day)
Fenugreek(2x/day)
Spearmint(3x/day)
Reishi(3x/day)
White Peony Root(3x/day)

evening massage cream:
fenugreek extract
fennel e.o.
lavender e.o.
cinnamon bark e.o.
coconut oil
shea butter
cocoa butter

You'd think massaging with borage and fenugreek oil would work! Oh boy I tried massaging with all sorts of oils too and nada......your massage cream does sound very interesting though. I definitely think herbal extracts and EOs are more powerful than regular oils.
Thank you for sharing your program, Ruby! It looks very good. 
I wanted to ask you more re: white peony. Like if you got any side effects but I guess it would be hard to say since you're taking other things too. Keep us updated on your progress!

(10-07-2017, 10:01 PM)hannah Wrote:  Its all trial and order with nbe. But going by science on this we or at least I dont know about the conversion offthe active estrogen compounds when something is absorbed through the skin. But absorption and targeting just your breasts or that one place is exactly what topicals do. Skin absorption is even significantly higher then oral consumption, when you take something orally alot of it is broken down by the liver. Thebenefit is that we are sure (when no other factors like malabsorption play in ) thesupplement is converted in the rightway and yourbody can use it. Another way off absorbing taking supplements is melt it under your tongue for 2 minutes or so..disgusting though but most effective they say.. it will be absorbed by all the little veins in the soft tissue of your mouth.
My personal experience is def a little growth from topical pm. Swallowing pm caused me diarrhea...topical i only got the good side effects Smile

Thank you Hannah. They say extracts are stronger than pills and it does seem so many have grown from topical PM. Good to know you didn't get adverse side effects from topical PM! How long did you use topical PM for and did you retain any of the growth? Also, do you think topical PM would work the same way if applied on the butt area?? Smile

(12-07-2017, 05:13 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(10-07-2017, 10:01 PM)hannah Wrote:  Its all trial and order with nbe. But going by science on this we or at least I dont know about the conversion offthe active estrogen compounds when something is absorbed through the skin. But absorption and targeting just your breasts or that one place is exactly what topicals do. Skin absorption is even significantly higher then oral consumption, when you take something orally alot of it is broken down by the liver. Thebenefit is that we are sure (when no other factors like malabsorption play in ) thesupplement is converted in the rightway and yourbody can use it. Another way off absorbing taking supplements is melt it under your tongue for 2 minutes or so..disgusting though but most effective they say.. it will be absorbed by all the little veins in the soft tissue of your mouth.

Thank you Hannah. They say extracts are stronger than pills and it does seem so many have grown from topical PM. Good to know you didn't get adverse side effects from topical PM! How long did you use topical PM for and did you retain any of the growth? Also, do you think topical PM would work the same way if applied on the butt area?? Smile

Thats right..extracts are also easier absorbabl for the body...maybe if i took the pm extract i wouldnt had diarrhea makes me wonder. Its so hard to say..i doknow most of the growth was swelling... if i start my pm powder shower massages today i am sure i will gain breast fullness imediatly, thats how good it worked for me. But real permanent growth maybe a quarter cup size sadly..
I dont know bout butt growth i do tend to think that estrogen creates small butts and progesteron bigger butts...then maybe balance gives us an hourglass? idk lol...nothing is set in stone with this stuff....but many different allegations are made at this forum about progesteron dominant women beeing pear shaped and estrogen dom. Women have smaller butts... thats how i believe it too.

(12-07-2017, 05:08 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(10-07-2017, 09:18 PM)Ruby M. Wrote:  I've definitely been there, before I knew anything about NBE and how it worked I googled "herbs for breastfeeding" and bought literally 20 different herbs that i mixed together and made tea with and drank that for a year while massaging with borage oil with some fenugreek infused vegetable oil that i bought from chinatown.  It didn't work and I was so disappointed that I threw everything away and completely wrote it off and was secretly considering breast implants until my friend got them and had complications almost immediately after.  

My program from Feb. until now has been:

diet:
90-100 grams of protein
high healthy fat
lots of dark leafy greens
low starch (can't cut it out completely)
low sugar(can't cut it out completely)
bone broth

supplements:
MSM w/ Vitamin C(take in am)
Maca(blend has red, yellow, and black)(take in am)
Red Clover(2x/day)
Fenugreek(2x/day)
Spearmint(3x/day)
Reishi(3x/day)
White Peony Root(3x/day)

evening massage cream:
fenugreek extract
fennel e.o.
lavender e.o.
cinnamon bark e.o.
coconut oil
shea butter
cocoa butter

You'd think massaging with borage and fenugreek oil would work! Oh boy I tried massaging with all sorts of oils too and nada......your massage cream does sound very interesting though. I definitely think herbal extracts and EOs are more powerful than regular oils.
Thank you for sharing your program, Ruby! It looks very good. 
I wanted to ask you more re: white peony. Like if you got any side effects but I guess it would be hard to say since you're taking other things too. Keep us updated on your progress!

Yeah I was disappointed to say the least especially after all the time I spent popping open those borage oil capsules  Dodgy  Regarding the white peony, I can't say that I experienced side effects.  Typically if my body doesn't like something, it will let me know immediately. (I found that out with goat's rue) When I started taking the anti-a's, I started taking ~15 drops/day for 2 weeks then 1 dropper/day for 2 weeks, 2x/day for a month, then 3x/day going forward.  I figured with red clover being an immune booster, and maca & reishi being adaptogens I shouldn't experience any negative side effects.  So far, so good; I'll definitely keep you updated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon