Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Birthday Goal

(22-08-2017, 03:15 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  If you want to combine 100 mg PM with what I said then you might use it in place of the flax seeds to go easy on the phytoestrogens.  You can always add flax seeds in later if it doesn't seem too bad.

Agreed PM is super strong and 100 mg is plenty.  So if you're looking to introduce herbs gradually that's the one to be most cautious about.  The other herbs I mentioned are a lot milder even at way more than 100 mg.  PM is crazy stuff.
Yeah I just ordered everything you listed so I'll start with those and then switch once I feel like I need something different (:

So I've received all of my supplements and will begin taking them (: I'm just waiting of the flax seed oil to ship but I'll continue to massage with coconut oil. I'm trying to gain some weight but it seems whenever I gain weight it all goes to my stomach and thighs. I know people say you can't Target weight to go to a certain area but people also say you can increase your breast size without surgery which we've proved incorrect lol. If anyone had any ideas no matter how odd to help me increase my weight but maybe keep it away from my stomach that'd be great (:

(05-09-2017, 10:04 AM)Helloween01 Wrote:  So I've received all of my supplements and will begin taking them (: I'm just waiting of the flax seed oil to ship but I'll continue to massage with coconut oil. I'm trying to gain some weight but it seems whenever I gain weight it all goes to my stomach and thighs. I know people say you can't Target weight to go to a certain area but people also say you can increase your breast size without surgery which we've proved incorrect lol. If anyone had any ideas no matter how odd to help me increase my weight but maybe keep it away from my stomach that'd be great (:

I have been thinking of topicals that burn fat too with me it all goes to my ever expanding butt...i want to try grapefruit juice...i know this sounds odd and i have no clue on whether it works. But i read some articles about grapefruit burns fat...so who knows.. 
Ill update here if you like when i tried it with positive outcome..

Estrogen is very important hormone that increases breast size but, this hormone performs other duties as well. Estrogen is popularly known as “Women Hormone” because it helps in increasing other parts of the body. We all have enough "Estrogen" in our bodies to make our breasts grow 10 cup sizes if we wanted. Introduce a lot of high fat, low-density lipoprotein cholesterol foods into your diet to encourage weight gain. These include various nuts, healthy vegetable oils, dry fruit. Apply breast-enhancing lotions to your breasts on a daily basis. When you apply the lotion, make sure to use steady massaging motions to promote the development of fat cells in the breast. Take a supplement that stimulates the growth of breast fat cells.

(05-09-2017, 06:58 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(05-09-2017, 10:04 AM)Helloween01 Wrote:  So I've received all of my supplements and will begin taking them (: I'm just waiting of the flax seed oil to ship but I'll continue to massage with coconut oil. I'm trying to gain some weight but it seems whenever I gain weight it all goes to my stomach and thighs. I know people say you can't Target weight to go to a certain area but people also say you can increase your breast size without surgery which we've proved incorrect lol. If anyone had any ideas no matter how odd to help me increase my weight but maybe keep it away from my stomach that'd be great (:

I have been thinking of topicals that burn fat too with me it all goes to my ever expanding butt...i want to try grapefruit juice...i know this sounds odd and i have no clue on whether it works. But i read some articles about grapefruit burns fat...so who knows.. 
Ill update here if you like when i tried it with positive outcome..

Please feel free to update!(: I'm only using the chiyomilk fat brushing to try and "move the fat" followed by corset use to give me a better figure. I'm definitely going to look into topicals can't knock it till you try it lol (:

So I've been massaging with flax seed oil and WOW I'm really excited about it 
Literally overnight,I felt such a difference in my breasts. They feel heavier especially my right one which is encouraging Because it's always been smaller than the left. At first I thought it might be due to my cycle but it's definitely not because I never have cycle related swelling until about 3 days before my period starts,and it's not due for 2 weeks and some days from now. I'm so tempted to measure but I'm going to hold off lol (:

Feeling a little discouraged today 
My breasts look the same as when I started all this
I dunno if it's due to the fact that my cycle related swelling has gone away so they just seem a lot smaller in comparison,but still it's pretty frustrating.

(03-10-2017, 12:03 PM)Helloween01 Wrote:  Feeling a little discouraged today 
My breasts look the same as when I started all this
I dunno if it's due to the fact that my cycle related swelling has gone away so they just seem a lot smaller in comparison,but still it's pretty frustrating.

Hi, Helloween,
Don't expect miracles right away. :-)
It's like aging, you won't notice it day to day, but the photos will keep track of who you were, and you'll see the differences after time has passed.

Problem of being 3 dimensional beings, we get a one-way passage through time.  ;-)
-Dianna

Yes, it's common to fluctuate throughout your cycle.  Take measurements and/or pics so you can see your progress, and keep track of when the measurement/pic was in relation to your cycle.  Once a week is good for example, to get 4 places in your cycle.  Plus you should expect gradual results.  If you did what I suggested it's pretty mild (but also very low chance of any issues) so it might take 2-4 months to get 1-2 cup sizes.  So it might be as little as 1/4 inch a month, though possibly more.  And you may not be able to see this easily if you aren't measuring and/or taking pics.  Especially compared to the ups and downs of your cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon