Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help please! Kangzhu beginner.

How much am I supposed to pump exactly? My boobs start turning purple and it's scary. :o Is that normal?

(10-07-2017, 07:59 PM)tinydear Wrote:  How much am I supposed to pump exactly? My boobs start turning purple and it's scary. :o Is that normal?

if they turned purple, that's not a good sign. reddish color is okay but never purple!

just start 20 minutes everyday the first two weeks, then 30 minutes another two weeks, then one month 50 minutes and finally one hour the third month.

Suggestions :

Water intake during and after pumping
massage before 5-10 minutes
heat pad
workout weekly
7:2 method
split sessions
a week break after 12 weeks.

Enjoy!

(10-07-2017, 10:24 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(10-07-2017, 07:59 PM)tinydear Wrote:  How much am I supposed to pump exactly? My boobs start turning purple and it's scary. :o Is that normal?

if they turned purple, that's not a good sign. reddish color is okay but never purple!

just start 20 minutes everyday the first two weeks, then 30 minutes another two weeks, then one month 50 minutes and finally one hour the third month.

Suggestions :

Water intake during and after pumping
massage before 5-10 minutes
heat pad
workout weekly
7:2 method
split sessions
a week break after 12 weeks.

Enjoy!

Thank you! I do cardio about 5 days a week so already on top of that! And I drink loads of water.

I'll try using less pressure tomorrow. The issue though was that when I used less pressure, I lost the suction quite a few times. I'm worried the large is too big but all I can find online is small or large and I think the smalls would be waaayy too small!

Thank you again!! <3

Okay I tried again this morning and managed to figure out a suction that didn't turn my skin purple. Also tried what you suggested and added heat first, so maybe that helped also.

I did about 20 minutes this morning, 7 minutes on, massaged, 7 minutes on again, and massaged again. Is that right? 

Also what's the different between pump and hold and pump and release?  Huh Anyway I was also wondering if it'd be alright to do it again after a couple hours since I just did my cardio. When I work my way up to longer pumping sessions, can I just break them up into sessions throughout the day or does it have to be two long sessions, morning and night? Sorry, I have a lot of questions.

(11-07-2017, 03:42 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Okay I tried again this morning and managed to figure out a suction that didn't turn my skin purple. Also tried what you suggested and added heat first, so maybe that helped also.

I did about 20 minutes this morning, 7 minutes on, massaged, 7 minutes on again, and massaged again. Is that right? 

Also what's the different between pump and hold and pump and release?  Huh Anyway I was also wondering if it'd be alright to do it again after a couple hours since I just did my cardio. When I work my way up to longer pumping sessions, can I just break them up into sessions throughout the day or does it have to be two long sessions, morning and night? Sorry, I have a lot of questions.
Pump and release is what you are currently doing- 7 mins on and two mins massage. Pump and hold is keeping the cups on for the whole duration of the pumping session without releasing to massage. 

From my understanding you dont need to have two long sessions- you can break it down although i have read that at least 30 mins is needed for the tension that your breast experiences from the pumping in order for breast tissue to develop. So i normally do 30 min sessions in the morning and then 30 mins at night. I am developing breast tissue although still waiting on outward growth even though i get massive swelling. 

Hope that helps x

(11-07-2017, 03:42 PM)tinydear Wrote:  Okay I tried again this morning and managed to figure out a suction that didn't turn my skin purple. Also tried what you suggested and added heat first, so maybe that helped also.

Pump and release is what you are currently doing- 7 mins on and two mins massage. Pump and hold is keeping the cups on for the whole duration of the pumping session without releasing to massage. 

From my understanding you dont need to have two long sessions- you can break it down although i have read that at least 30 mins is needed for the tension that your breast experiences from the pumping in order for breast tissue to develop. So i normally do 30 min sessions in the morning and then 30 mins at night. I am developing breast tissue although still waiting on outward growth even though i get massive swelling. 

Hope that helps x

(11-07-2017, 03:55 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  

Hope that helps x

Thank you, that was very helpful! Smile

Has anyone figured out which pumping method is best, pump & hold or pump & release?

(11-07-2017, 10:42 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

Hope that helps x

Has anyone figured out which pumping method is best, pump & hold or pump & release?
I think thats different for differenr people. Some people get better swelling with the pump and release method plus they say its important to massage in between but not after pumping. There are others like myself who do the pump and hold and still notice a difference. See which method your body responds to. Everyone is different.

(12-07-2017, 11:06 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Wink
(11-07-2017, 10:42 PM)tinydear Wrote:  

Hope that helps x

I think thats different for differenr people. Some people get better swelling with the pump and release method plus they say its important to massage in between but not after pumping. There are others like myself who do the pump and hold and still notice a difference. See which method your body responds to. Everyone is different.

Okay thank you!  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon