Poll: Which shift is better? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Night shift
66.67%
66.67%
Day shift
33.33%
33.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should i find a night shift job so that i can pump at home?

Ive been absent from the site lately bc school and insomnia hit me really hard.

After years of unsuccessful NBE, i realised that most ppl obtain growth from pumping regualrly. But as i mention,i cant pump at home bc i share room with my sisters.

As im graduating and searching for job, i was thinking finding a night shift job so that i can pump in the morning be4 my family come back from school and work. However, my friends tell me that night shift is bad for my liver and health.

If i get a dayshift job, i can still pump every night, however it will be troublesome and stressful. I have to wait until my sisters to sleep after ~1am and being afraid that they will wake up at the middle of the night.

If i get a night shift job, i will be working around 11pm to 9pm. Then i can come back home to pump and then rest.  And i enjoy being alone at home as well

In short:
Night shift: 
-work ~11pm to 9am 
-pump freely without interuption
-sleep ~noon to 8pm

Day shift 
-work ~9am to 6pm
- pump after ~1am
-sleep ~2am to 730am (can have nap after work)

What do you guys think?

Hi Laurel,
I voted nightshift.
You get into a lot of health issues on rotating shifts. The night shift is the best in my opinion.
You have the days to your self. all the business and stores are open when you are free. Its almost like being retired.
Nightshift work is usually less stressful because there is not so much management around, and things can move more smoothly.
It takes a little bit of adjusting to sleeping during the day, but once you get in the habit its great.
And your right, Noogling works much better if you stick with it and can have longer sessions.
Bobbi

Hi, Laurel,
I can't offer a lot of advice on day vs. night. My time of all-nighters is long behind me - by my edict.  ;-) (Not going to work all day, go home about 5-6 AM to change shirt, then come back. They don't pay enough for that. EVER.)
;-)

However, I can think of some possibilities, maybe, to make either work better?

I'm at work, need to be brief and not review all your posts, so take with a grain of salt...

- Why worry about your sisters? So they'll laugh, maybe, but so what? This is self-improvement; those who laugh aren't worthy of much consideration, even if they're family. Armor up, thick skin, and go for it. Same as learning, say, French, German, Spanish, Latin, etc... Or Art History, or painting, or needlepoint, or...

- There are means to operate a pump with a timing circuit, for the suck/release. (Might need to tinker with some DIY construction, of course.) Well - why not modify the concept to allow you to wear the domes in a bra, all day, say? Use a lactation pump, follow the thread on "how to turn anything into domes", and DIY. As the pump I saw was (supposedly) almost silent, so a woman could express milk without any real issues (going to a private space, settling in, adjusting clothes, placing the pump, using the noisy pump, re-dressing, grabbing the storage container, etc, etc...) - it should be simple enough to use the pump electronics (wearable) and modified DIY domes to make an all-day harness. This means, you look like you've had growth from "Day 1" (so times well with a change in environment or a vacation), and yet you can use the unit to do a modified Brava routine. Why you use a lactation setup instead of a vacuum pump, you get lower pressure, no risk of damaging anything from too high a suction. And you could "grow" the domes so it's not TOO noticeable. There were a bunch of DIY threads, too, including how to push growth to top/sides/bottom using inserts in the domes.

Just need to be creative.  ;-)  And bold.

Now, personally, on the shift side?
Anything that gets Management OUT of the picture is a good thing, generally. [Though there are lots of counterpoints, too - depends on your workplace's levels of paranoia and stupidity. E.G., our offshore friends cannot get anything installed on their machines; the helpdesk people don't have permissions. So installs happen local time, and we have to break security rules to make THAT happen...]

Sleeping all day is a problem. You can improve your sleep with blackout curtains, maybe binaural beats, sleep mask, ear plugs, etc. You might also want to tinker with other aspects of your body chemistry, such that you can override the body's normal rhythms. E.G., Melatonin supplement at 9 AM to sleep; black coffee (espresso roast for max caffeine) when you rise or just before work. And plan on it being a short-term thing, because - weekends. You're young yet, but the choices we made at 15 are still changing our life's trajectory; don't think this is any different. Management's absence means no one sees what you do, or how well, and they don't know who or what you are... You're a number, a resource, a slave.  At 22, that's mostly true anyway; you'll want to be visible by about 25, though, or you'll be sidetracked like me - too valuable to lose or to transfer, but incapable of getting a raise or promotion. Nothing to do with your skills, either.

I think (and I'm genetic male) I'd roll the dice on day shift, and the sisters can effing deal.  ;-)  But I've had probably 20 more years to harden the @$$hole shell (bitch shield, if you will). If they won't be supportive, they can be elsewhere. Your pumping is your business, not theirs. If they've got issues with you pumping, they'll likely have issues when it changes your breast size, too.
You could also really mess with them, which could be lots of fun....  Small domes tomorrow, larger the next day, larger the day after that, and then get to the size you plan to actually use....  Or even "grow" the domes over weeks, until you're at a JJJ or something similarly ridiculous...  ;-) Just to see how they react. Make them try it, too...  ;-)  They might be following your progress and creating their own programs afterwards, especially if they go clubbing with even a minor increase (domes in bra)...  

Still up to you how you proceed, I just wanted to make some suggestions as food for thought.  :-)

-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon