Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Starting Routine on BO

(19-08-2017, 07:17 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
(12-08-2017, 05:22 AM)MomoG Wrote:  I have been so busy lately that I havent had much time to dedicate to growing): I could only keep up with taking the dosages and supplements. 
My noogleberry is taking FOREVER to arrive. >Sad I ordered it on the 25th of july, and its not here yet!

Just an update on the dosage, I have been experimenting with upping the dosage just a little to about 13 drops in the AM and PM. I think I should just be patient and stick to the lower dosage for at least first month though. I have been feeling tingly aches but no real growth <: at least I know it might work if the dosage was right.

What do you guys think about splitting the dosage into 3? Morning, afternoon and night? I reckon that my body temps are highest in the afternoon and it just seems like such a waste not to have BO intake then?

Hey MomoG
Stick  with two dosages daily. its simpler and better effective I think.
Collagen is just fine. MSM, is good but be careful, can grow body hair too on some.

Hello! Thank you for replying! Oh my, I didnt know that MSM might cause hair growth! 
I have noticed that my leg hairs have darkened and multiplied a bit ._. hahaha. oh well. Time to buy more collagen. 
 I love the tincture, I have been noticing some fullness not actual growth but it is very encouraging  Big Grin
Just watched your videos on youtube! <3 Keep up the amazing work. Will email you for more when I finish the third bootle :>

(20-08-2017, 11:50 AM)MomoG Wrote:  
(12-08-2017, 05:22 AM)MomoG Wrote:  I have been so busy lately that I havent had much time to dedicate to growing): I could only keep up with taking the dosages and supplements. 
My noogleberry is taking FOREVER to arrive. >Sad I ordered it on the 25th of july, and its not here yet!

Just an update on the dosage, I have been experimenting with upping the dosage just a little to about 13 drops in the AM and PM. I think I should just be patient and stick to the lower dosage for at least first month though. I have been feeling tingly aches but no real growth <: at least I know it might work if the dosage was right.

What do you guys think about splitting the dosage into 3? Morning, afternoon and night? I reckon that my body temps are highest in the afternoon and it just seems like such a waste not to have BO intake then?

Hey MomoG
Collagen is just fine. MSM, is good but be careful, can grow body hair too on some.

Hello! Thank you for replying! Oh my, I didnt know that MSM might cause hair growth! 
I have noticed that my leg hairs have darkened and multiplied a bit ._. hahaha. oh well. Time to buy more collagen. 
 I love the tincture, I have been noticing some fullness not actual growth but it is very encouraging  Big Grin
Just watched your videos on youtube! <3 Keep up the amazing work. Will email you for more when I finish the third bootle :>

Yes, patience is key, remember, a hormone panel is extremely important, that way you know what you need and you are not guessing.

That is a great sign, don't over pump, you want to keep prolactin in line.

Great Luck!

Hey MomoG, just curious... do you have your starting measurements before starting BO? Hope you get some good growth out of it! 

Xoxo

Hi there! How are you doing? Smile

I notice that whenever I eat at least 10 grams of protein within like 20 after I take my BO, that I get faster results. I can feel it grow then too. The more protein, the better. At least for me that works Smile

Hey but cool anout the tincture. What does it consist of, and how is it made?

Happy growing! <3 Ellen

(20-08-2017, 03:42 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

Hey MomoG

Yes, patience is key, remember, a hormone panel is extremely important, that way you know what you need and you are not guessing.

Great Luck!

I would love to get a hormone panel): but its really hard to get on done here. The endocrinologists are tied to hospitals and eyebrows and questions will be raised if i request for one.  Huh 
I tried pumping for just 5-10 mins, hmm. Its strange but I kinda think I have more swelling when I do not pump!
I have just started on my second tincture <:

(20-08-2017, 03:42 PM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  

Hey MomoG

Great Luck!

I would love to get a hormone panel): but its really hard to get on done here. The endocrinologists are tied to hospitals and eyebrows and questions will be raised if i request for one.  Huh 
I tried pumping for just 5-10 mins, hmm. Its strange but I kinda think I have more swelling when I do not pump!
I have just started on my second tincture <:

(21-08-2017, 05:18 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey MomoG, just curious... do you have your starting measurements before starting BO? Hope you get some good growth out of it! 

Xoxo

Hello! Yes I do have measurements! I hope so too! But my measurements havent changed as I have been seeing more side ways growth/swelling than stacked growth. haha, does that make sense?
I really hope so too! I have a feeling that this is what will work for me<: Are you on BO too?

(24-08-2017, 03:18 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi there! How are you doing? Smile

I notice that whenever I eat at least 10 grams of protein within like 20 after I take my BO, that I get faster results. I can feel it grow then too. The more protein, the better. At least for me that works Smile

Hey but cool anout the tincture. What does it consist of, and how is it made?

Happy growing! <3 Ellen

Hello Ellen! You're one of my inspirations along with TibetanPrincess <: I take my protein almost immediately after BO, I only really start to feel tingles or a tickling sensation after I massage though. ^^ 
The tincture is from TibetanPrincess, it is a pure form of BO if Im not wrong. You could PM her for more info!
Boobie luck to you too! Smile

Hello! Its been awhile since I had time to check this space!
I have been religiously taking BO and protein though. Just a tiny update! I switched over to collagen 2x a day cutting out MSM, after I realised it made me hairy T.T
But I seem to have stalled after the switch, only feeling weak tingles once every few days. I think my body likes the MSM! 
>: hahaha, i guess its big boobies and hairier legs for me then! Time to invest in some IPL. 
Oh yes! I realised that i seem to swell more when I do not pump with the noogleberry, I think it has to do with my prolactin levels.
TibetanPrincess had warned me about pumping too soon but I was too impatient. Going to stick with massaging for now I guess!
Boobie dust for us all <3

xxxxx

(27-08-2017, 06:35 PM)MomoG Wrote:  Hello! Yes I do have measurements! I hope so too! But my measurements havent changed as I have been seeing more side ways growth/swelling than stacked growth. haha, does that make sense?
I really hope so too! I have a feeling that this is what will work for me<: Are you on BO too?

Hey MomoG, and thanks for responding! That makes complete sense what you are saying. You should try taking your leaning bust measurements and that should help you get a better idea of how much you've grown.

I'm on a PM program, but I'm always curious about other people's success with different things.  Smile

Good luck with BO!! 

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon