Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi!!!

Wink 

Hi everyone! I`m Eve and totally new in NBE Smile My english is not very good, so i`m sorry in advance Shy
I am 20 years old and have really small breast- about 34AA. But since I`ve read the "Flat to fab program" and now I`m sure I can help myself with this "problem". From 2 weeks I do massage every day 2-3 times for about 10mins. I really can see some small enlargment and that makes me very exited and happy!

So, i`m very glad being here and reading your great tips! Thanks and good luck to everybody! Smile

Hi Eve, welcome to the forum hun, and good luck in your boobie growing quest lol. xxxx

(22-01-2010, 08:06 PM)Cheryl1989 Wrote:  Hi Eve, welcome to the forum hun, and good luck in your boobie growing quest lol. xxxx

Thanks a lot! I saw your fotos- your result is amazing...thank you for that inspiration! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon