Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all!

I'm Ruri, I just joined this site but have been lurking for about a month. Although my boyfriend has been looking through the site for years. We are hoping to grow my breasts through fat transfer(chiyomilk) and BO(Bountiful Breasts). I just ordered BB and am eagerly waiting for it to ship. I also ordered many supplements(based off of Orangepeels 'safe supplements to take with BO') to aid me. Wish me luck! 

I'm tempted to post my plan but I'm not sure if I should.

Hi Ruri,
Welcome to the other side of lurking.
We like to follow your progress, since there is no one solution that works for everyone. The more info thats out here can help everyone.
You dont have to post pictures, but you should for your own reference and be sure to take beginning measurements.
The best BO thread I have seen is Ems
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368
She had great success by taking the full days supplement at night.

Happy growing
Bobbi

(08-08-2017, 07:29 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Ruri,
Welcome to the other side of lurking.
We like to follow your progress, since there is no one solution that works for everyone. The more info thats out here can help everyone.
You dont have to post pictures, but you should for your own reference and be sure to take beginning measurements.
The best BO thread I have seen is Ems
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27368
She had great success by taking the full days supplement at night.

Happy growing
Bobbi

Thanks for the warm welcome Bobbi!
That's a good point, it's not a one size fit all type of program for NBE.
I just took beginning measurements and am thinking about posting pictures but I'm still on the fence about it. But I definitely will take some for my own reference! So thanks for the tips.
Oh! Thanks for sharing the thread, I will definitely take a look at it closely for research. I greatly appreciate your assistance!

I bought some progesterone cream along with Estrosense pills that Pink.Chiffon recommended in a post, just not sure how to take(or apply them since I plan probably to use the cream as a messaging agent). Time to research some more!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon