Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ruri's BO and Message Journal

So the Spearmint pills are working, my face is slowly clearing up with no signs of new acne. I hope the acne doesn't scar or at least heals up all the way in time. I've been condensing my message routine into one 30-60 minute massage instead of two. I watch a show and just massage during it. My boyfriend and I noticed that my breasts feel firmer and fuller so far. So that's good.

Exercise regime below for reference.

Exercise Regime
-1x a day of 30-60 mins of chiyomilk's fat transfer massage, once in the afternoon 
-3x a week of 30 mins of Cardio

Sorry for not posting for awhile, I've been busy studying. I'll get back to my weekly updates. I haven't been consistent with my massaging but I have been consistent with the pills. It's been a month since I started and my bust is now 42.5''! Which means I grew .75'' in my first month of NBE. I'm so excited since it means its working for me! I also gained 1.8 pounds, so I'm currently at 174.4 lbs. My boyfriend and I noticed my breasts are much fuller and bigger than they use to be. For protein, I've been eating lots of eggs (4 large eggs almost everyday). I also drink a bottle, sometimes 2 bottles, of Soylent 2.0(meal replacement)- which has 20 grams of protein per bottle.

Bust: 42.5'' Weight: 174.4 lbs 
previously
Bust: 41.75'' Weight: 172.6 lbs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon