Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Reishi Mushroom and Bovine Ovary

Hi loves,

I am naturally high in testosterone (PCOS), and have only been taking Raw Ovarian Glandular pills by swanson. I am looking for something extra to for my testosterone. Or actually to get less DHT.

I saw Nikki on breastnexum used Reishi mushroom for her testosterone. I wonder if this works too for cis girls?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Or knows a great thread on Reishi mushrooms?

Does the alcohol extract really make a difference over the water extract?

And what dose? I saw a too high dose might have less effect than a lower dosage.

What brands do/did you use?

Love, Ellen

(09-08-2017, 06:55 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi loves,

I am naturally high in testosterone (PCOS), and have only been taking Raw Ovarian Glandular pills by swanson. I am looking for something extra to for my testosterone. Or actually to get less DHT.

I saw Nikki on breastnexum used Reishi mushroom for her testosterone. I wonder if this works too for cis girls?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Or knows a great thread on Reishi mushrooms?

Does the alcohol extract really make a difference over the water extract?

And what dose? I saw a too high dose might have less effect than a lower dosage.

What brands do/did you use?

Love, Ellen

Try Vitex to help balance out your hormones

Hey Miss Ellen,

I think Reishi mushroom is a good addition to an NBE program, and I've read many threads of cis girls that included it. I've done a lot of research on reishi, mostly for health benefits, but when I found out it could help boost progress with NBE I started taking it every day and I've seen great results. There are many different types that you could take (extracts, pills, powders, tea). I have been taking Reishi tea from the company four sigmatic because I trust their integrity and their quality. I ordered it from online, and I search the web for 
a promo codes that can bring the cost down (I always do this to save money) and I found a discount code that gives you 10% off your order, so it might be useful to you or anyone else. Here is a link: http://i.refs.cc/MB48wuwr

Good luck!

Xoxo

(15-08-2017, 04:10 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey Miss Ellen,

I think Reishi mushroom is a good addition to an NBE program, and I've read many threads of cis girls that included it. I've done a lot of research on reishi, mostly for health benefits, but when I found out it could help boost progress with NBE I started taking it every day and I've seen great results. There are many different types that you could take (extracts, pills, powders, tea). I have been taking Reishi tea from the company four sigmatic because I trust their integrity and their quality. I ordered it from online, and I search the web for 
a promo codes that can bring the cost down (I always do this to save money) and I found a discount code that gives you 10% off your order, so it might be useful to you or anyone else. Here is a link: http://i.refs.cc/MB48wuwr

Good luck!

Xoxo

Hi Zarari love,
Thank you! Will look into that.
I did read about the anti DHT properties only really becomming available when it is extracted in alcohol.
I ordered swansons Reishi mushroom now already. And plan to add some 40% rum to it haha (love my Captain Morgan Jamaica rum)

But after this I might order the tea.
Did you really have good NBE results from just the tea? Or did you add anything else in your routine at the time that might have influenced it?

Love, Ellen

(15-08-2017, 04:10 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey Miss Ellen,

Good luck!

Xoxo

Hi Zarari love,
I did read about the anti DHT properties only really becomming available when it is extracted in alcohol.
I ordered swansons Reishi mushroom now already. And plan to add some 40% rum to it haha (love my Captain Morgan Jamaica rum)

Did you really have good NBE results from just the tea? Or did you add anything else in your routine at the time that might have influenced it?

Love, Ellen

(24-08-2017, 03:27 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Hi Zarari love,

Love, Ellen

I'm on an PM cycling program. You can check out everything I'm taking on my herbal thread. I don't take reishi alone. I was saying that when I added it to my program I saw a slight boost in my results, and overall I feel more healthy. It's important to order mushroom products that are dual extracted because there are both fat soluble (extracted in alcohol) and water soluble (extracted by boiling for long periods of time) nutrients in mushrooms. That's why I like the tea blends because the powder contains both. 

Good luck! 

Xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon