Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

DIY Progesterone butter cream

I'm impressed punned would hold such information even if outdated. Proves there's something in it though. Yeh that be right less in organic. I just prefer everything irhanicvdue to pesticides and crap. That's interesting hiw quickly it elevates your progesterone. I got my results back yesterday but no that's me to really interrupt it for me. Another little project. 
I still wonder if applying butter would make you bigger due to the fatty component. I'm sure as hell if we plain old are heaps of butter we'd certainly get fat  lol

Do you mean like fat turns into fat in your body?

Fat cells (adipocytes) are formed from epidermis precurser cells called fibroblasts that can differentiate into adipocytes under the right conditions when certain genes are transcribed and translated.

Fat in butter does not influence or activate those genes, but ingredients like volufiline or voluplus does.

And yeah, I know I am super sensitive to progesterone (always have been), that is why I mainly have focussed on estrogen, IGF-1, GH and testosterone/dht in terms of hormones.

yes I rubbed butter all over myself... it didn't smell this time, different brand perhaps. nice and soft now. left on overnight and showered in the morning but it has soaked in. I don't know about it containing any noticeable amounts of progesterone or claims that it raises your levels in just 24 hours but rubbing fat in can't be bad! some might stick lol

(12-08-2017, 01:49 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Do you mean like fat turns into fat in your body?

Fat cells (adipocytes) are formed from epidermis precurser cells called fibroblasts that can differentiate into adipocytes under the right conditions when certain genes are transcribed and translated.

Fat in butter does not influence or activate those genes, but ingredients like volufiline or voluplus does.

And yeah, I know I am super sensitive to progesterone (always have been), that is why I mainly have focussed on estrogen, IGF-1, GH and testosterone/dht in terms of hormones.

Yes you see where i came from and ok get it now. So no point rubbing it on for any other reason than progesterone essentially! cool thank you

Yeah and of course moisturising your skin Smile
I moisturise my legs everyday anyways, I use a Body Butter from the store. But this one is cheaper and has a little progesterone in it. 
It isn't like super much, but you know, every little NBE thing really adds up in the end Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon