Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sore nipples, squishy boobs - growing or shrinking?

Hi! It's been a long time but I thought I'd pop in here to see if anyone has any insight to this new symptom I'm having. I've come off the pill a few months ago and I'm used to having 'heavy', sore boobs and some points in the month, sometimes with sore nipples too, and I think itchiness when they have grown? I now have what feel like very soft, empty boobs with no itchiness or anything, but my nipples are very sensitive and often hard ( usually they aren't at all, they stay inverted). I wonder if this is typical of any particular hormonal phase/ imbalance or if they're maybe shrinking...I hope not! Hope your journeys are all going well!

(14-08-2017, 03:10 AM)isobasic Wrote:  Hi! It's been a long time but I thought I'd pop in here to see if anyone has any insight to this new symptom I'm having. I've come off the pill a few months ago and I'm used to having 'heavy', sore boobs and some points in the month, sometimes with sore nipples too, and I think itchiness when they have grown? I now have what feel like very soft, empty boobs with no itchiness or anything, but my nipples are very sensitive and often hard ( usually they aren't at all, they stay inverted). I wonder if this is typical of any particular hormonal phase/ imbalance or if they're maybe shrinking...I hope not! Hope your journeys are all going well!
Hi 

I have only just started myself but I am seeing what I think is growth already (fingers and toes and everything tightly crossed). I haven't ever been on the pill but I read in a few places that some people have growth after their breasts are squishy. I personally always get super squishy and a tiny bit of throbbing or itchiness. 

Hudz
XXX

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon