Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bigger Breasts via Binaural Beats

Hello, all. Hope everyone's been having a nice summer.

So for the past few days i've been listening to binaural beats on YouTube for getting bigger breasts naturally. Here's my daily routine so far: I would listen to three videos, one of which is 20 minutes long, another being 14 minutes long, and the other 10 minutes. I would listen to the 20-minute on twice a day, the 10-minute one four times a day, and the 14-minute one a number of times. I don't have a set number but this morning i listened to it FIVE times at once! That's the most number of times in one sitting.

I can't honestly say i notice a change but my first day listening to these beats, or to one of them anyway, my left breast started feeling sore. Sometimes as i listen to them my boobs start feeling just a little heavy.

I don't know... i can't help this feeling like i should be doing something differently. I always listen using my regular ol' earphones i would use listening to music. Shall i be listening using stereo headphones? Just to make sure the beats really get into my subconscious? Also, is it best to pick one video and just stick to that or is it okay to listen to multiple ones at a time? Well... not literally at the same time but... y'know... more than one per day.

As i wrote this my right breast is itching so maybe its working after all.

(14-08-2017, 05:26 PM)Rae Wrote:  Hello, all. Hope everyone's been having a nice summer.

So for the past few days i've been listening to binaural beats on YouTube for getting bigger breasts naturally. Here's my daily routine so far: I would listen to three videos, one of which is 20 minutes long, another being 14 minutes long, and the other 10 minutes. I would listen to the 20-minute on twice a day, the 10-minute one four times a day, and the 14-minute one a number of times. I don't have a set number but this morning i listened to it FIVE times at once! That's the most number of times in one sitting.

I can't honestly say i notice a change but my first day listening to these beats, or to one of them anyway, my left breast started feeling sore. Sometimes as i listen to them my boobs start feeling just a little heavy.

I don't know... i can't help this feeling like i should be doing something differently. I always listen using my regular ol' earphones i would use listening to music. Shall i be listening using stereo headphones? Just to make sure the beats really get into my subconscious? Also, is it best to pick one video and just stick to that or is it okay to listen to multiple ones at a time? Well... not literally at the same time but... y'know... more than one per day.

I say just stick with it no matter how you listen and after at least a month goes by from every day usage then you should know more if they do work. Me personally I have tried them but I think the best way is to take meds or supplements to achieve bigger breast.

unbelievable, can you show this video on Youtube?

(14-08-2017, 05:26 PM)Rae\ven Wrote:  Hello, all. Hope everyone's been having a nice summer.

I find that listening to just one beat is sufficient. Oddly,different beats produce different results for me. One beat makes my breasts feel very round. Another makes them feel heavier on the bottom. The speed in which they took shape and swoll was alarming. They are impossible to conceal completly although I gave up hiding them.
 If I was on the fence about having real womanly breasts  before listening to these beats then tough shit because I dont have any say now.
I now find myself in awe of the female breast structure. My breasts have gotten much heavier and more sensitive.
I do not wear any suppport and even though I am growing I dont feel the need to wear one. Yet.

If anyone reading this wants to have a set of heavy boobs then listen to this 2-3 a day with headphones. Listening in your sleep works as well,mostly when I listen. My boobs are throbing right now.
https://youtu.be/wRs1mpeyT6o

It is possible because your subconscious mind is the control panel for your body’s autonomic functions. If your subconscious mind understands that you desire something to be true, it will attempt to execute that instruction and make true what it understands that you want to be true. This includes altering your body in certain physical ways, including breast size increase or decrease.

(03-12-2017, 11:54 PM)Breastquest2 Wrote:  
(14-08-2017, 05:26 PM)Rae\ven Wrote:  Hello, all. Hope everyone's been having a nice summer.

I find that listening to just one beat is sufficient. Oddly,different beats produce different results for me. One beat makes my breasts feel very round. Another makes them feel heavier on the bottom. The speed in which they took shape and swoll was alarming. They are impossible to conceal completly although I gave up hiding them.
 If I was on the fence about having real womanly breasts  before listening to these beats then tough shit because I dont have any say now.
I now find myself in awe of the female breast structure. My breasts have gotten much heavier and more sensitive.
I do not wear any suppport and even though I am growing I dont feel the need to wear one. Yet.

If anyone reading this wants to have a set of heavy boobs then listen to this 2-3 a day with headphones. Listening in your sleep works as well,mostly when I listen. My boobs are throbing right now.
https://youtu.be/wRs1mpeyT6o

Link is dead.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon