Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Evening Primrose Oil / Progesterone

I started taking Evening Primrose Oil for breast enlargement less than a week ago and its made my period come early by one week. I was taking 1,000mg per day. (bottle says 1,500 per day) I must admit it completely took away any pms, i was just super tired. But I'm not sure what this means in terms of how its effecting my hormones, my breast seem to be a bit deflated. 

I have lowered my estrogen to much? or to much progestrone? Its obviously effecting my hormones, but im not sure how, what does it mean with your hormones if my period is early?

I have tubular breasts, and have taken evening primrose oil before years ago. 

Any help is appreciated! thank you!

EPO is an emmenagogue, which means that it can stimulate your period causing it to arrive early, and it can also increase your period's flow. This is quite normal for a lot of people which is why a lot of women choose to take it when they are experiencing a delay in their cycle and also take it during their period to decrease cramping. A lot of women also tend to take EPO during their entire follicular phase, but then stop once they enter their luteal phase for this same reason, because it can trigger your period to come early. I would recommend you do this to prevent it from happening again in the future. I take EPO from Day 1 up until my ovulation day for this same reason.

Hope this helps! 

Xoxo

Hey.
Id never pretend to understand herbs cause i learned they can affect you sooo diffently depending on where your hormones are at and they are ever changing.
One thing i can say is that my Naturpathic Dr is my idol. She is a lectururer, she travels around the world attending conferences in natural health. Anywho she says to me take EPO ONLY when i have breast pain and swelling, as an anti inflammatory only and as soon as it goes away to stop! This was much to my dismay as Id heard high dose EPO helps with bosom growth. I did in fact try that, high dose EPO but to no avail. I did try to balance it out with Omega 3's cause you never wana uupset that balance.  The fact your taking such a low dose is disapointing to have such a result but perhaps its just a one off.
I was looking at this re tubular breasts and it suggests tissue expansion (you'l know all this obviously) but im posting this up as much for me too to read later as well. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tissue_expansion

I know you've taken EPO before but one thing i know over the years of NBE is that herbs can take a different effect , and by herbs i mean plants too (same effect) so likely you've started something new and the bodys gone "hello new introduction" and acted accordingly. Id also seen a few people online report estrogenic effects of EPO and when they stopped supplementing this went away so maybe there is an inbalance there? Im of the opinion if it has a negative effect be whatever you are taking then stop! Im taking Greenbush again (not completely consistently) but at the stage im at now with my hormones its not effecting me negatively where as a few years ago it threw me for six with bad side effects! 

Id like to take EPO cause healthy omega 6's are good too but after my ND said that and also upon learning Borage oil another alternative is good for peridontal health Im going to start that up again. Just tried to find mine but to no avail Sad

Are you still trying to work on tubular? Id read collagen displacment during puberty contributing so i wondered if you work on collagen productiion while  persuing NBE might help assuming it might be perhaps a "lack of collagen" rather than simply a displacement due to lack of ... Gelatin, msm vit C etc etc.

Off to order more Borage Smile

(24-08-2017, 09:32 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hey.
Id never pretend to understand herbs cause i learned they can affect you sooo diffently depending on where your hormones are at and they are ever changing.
One thing i can say is that my Naturpathic Dr is my idol. She is a lectururer, she travels around the world attending conferences in natural health. Anywho she says to me take EPO ONLY when i have breast pain and swelling, as an anti inflammatory only and as soon as it goes away to stop! This was much to my dismay as Id heard high dose EPO helps with bosom growth. I did in fact try that, high dose EPO but to no avail. I did try to balance it out with Omega 3's cause you never wana uupset that balance.  The fact your taking such a low dose is disapointing to have such a result but perhaps its just a one off.
I was looking at this re tubular breasts and it suggests tissue expansion (you'l know all this obviously) but im posting this up as much for me too to read later as well. 

I know you've taken EPO before but one thing i know over the years of NBE is that herbs can take a different effect , and by herbs i mean plants too (same effect) so likely you've started something new and the bodys gone "hello new introduction" and acted accordingly. Id also seen a few people online report estrogenic effects of EPO and when they stopped supplementing this went away so maybe there is an inbalance there? Im of the opinion if it has a negative effect be whatever you are taking then stop! Im taking Greenbush again (not completely consistently) but at the stage im at now with my hormones its not effecting me negatively where as a few years ago it threw me for six with bad side effects! 

Id like to take EPO cause healthy omega 6's are good too but after my ND said that and also upon learning Borage oil another alternative is good for peridontal health Im going to start that up again. Just tried to find mine but to no avail Sad

Are you still trying to work on tubular? Id read collagen displacment during puberty contributing so i wondered if you work on collagen productiion while  persuing NBE might help assuming it might be perhaps a "lack of collagen" rather than simply a displacement due to lack of ... Gelatin, msm vit C etc etc.

THANK YOU! to both of you that replied! I was thinking maybe no one would reply, haha..

So, my bleeding has only been one day and kind of tappered off, and i actually think that the EPO HAS causes some results, i put on my bra and it was wayyyy to tight, (boyfriend comfirmed they looked bigger!) 

But this seems way to overwhelming! I was taking EPO to help with increasing progesterone, and following that thinking thought to take it in the luteal phase, but i can see the logic doing it in the follicular if it causes periods to start early.  

Ive been a lurking here since 2014ish and i feel like i want to give up, i dont even know where to start! I was wanting to increase my progesterone, I took EPO years ago and experienced some growth, but this is so confusing! ah! 

Any help/guidance is appreciated!

(24-08-2017, 11:28 PM)sm37130 Wrote:  THANK YOU! to both of you that replied! I was thinking maybe no one would reply, haha..

So, my bleeding has only been one day and kind of tappered off, and i actually think that the EPO HAS causes some results, i put on my bra and it was wayyyy to tight, (boyfriend comfirmed they looked bigger!) 

But this seems way to overwhelming! I was taking EPO to help with increasing progesterone, and following that thinking thought to take it in the luteal phase, but i can see the logic doing it in the follicular if it causes periods to start early.  

Ive been a lurking here since 2014ish and i feel like i want to give up, i dont even know where to start! I was wanting to increase my progesterone, I took EPO years ago and experienced some growth, but this is so confusing! ah! 

No problem. What you're probably experiencing is luteal swelling which will go away towards the end of your period. I don't know of many people who have had success by just using EPO solely to grow their breasts, but I have read some rare instances where it has been a side effect. If EPO is working for you, I would say keep with it, but usually you need to take actual herbs to see growth.

I definitely understand what you mean about not knowing where to start and being so overwhelmed and confused. I think all of us have been there before. It takes a lot of patience and research to find a program that is going to give you the results you're looking for but if you keep with it I'm sure you will meet your goal. I have a thread on natural progesterone raisers that I think you should check out: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27773

Keep us updated on how it all works out for you and good luck! 

Xoxo

(24-08-2017, 11:28 PM)sm37130 Wrote:  
(24-08-2017, 09:32 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Hey.

THANK YOU! to both of you that replied! I was thinking maybe no one would reply, haha..

Hey so i have to ask, you said you experienced growth with EPO years ago. How much did you experience, how much did you take and did it stick???
Re increasing progesterone thats not hard really, B Vits, Vitex and so much more, herbs, thyme, tumeric etc its not hard to find out .
Circulation and are you a absorbing all this stuff is  the kicker. You could take everything under the sun but if you aint abosrbing it whole other kettle of fish.. Are there things that are hindering your absorption ie caffeine or high metabolism. Thats  very much an issue for me, tall, slim aborb not as much as i should etc. This means more than anything else. You are only what you absorb.

I also take evening primrose oil a few days before my period through the first day to alleviate PMS.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon