Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I stop with the massages, will my breasts diminish?

Ladies, did some more reading and yes, best to take low doses and good quality PM of course. High doses should be avoided. I looked at this site (looks pretty reliable): https://examine.com/supplements/pueraria-mirifica/

Zara, what preventative supplements are you taking? I guess the ones with antioxidant properties (MSM, reishi etc.) in your personal thread? I'm considering a similar plan :-)

Hey Bettie! 

I started to write a long response back, because I do a lot of things and take various different supplements and teas and etc and listing them all out without saying why or how I take them wouldn't be very helpful, I don't think. So what I'll do instead is I'll probably make a dedicated thread on this, because I do believe that it is important and some of these are supplements that I've been taking for years on and off and will continue to take, and others are ones that I just started incorporating. But the main goal is to be on the safe side, because you don't want to feed any cancerous or carcinogenic cells that are already existing in your body while on NBE. You want to grow healthy cells!

Have you decided on a new program? I'm interested in knowing what you've come up with! <3

Xoxo,

I'm curious to heAr about the reishi too cause I brought some but haven't used yet.

When you grow breasts you never want to stop massaging and feeling them.

(06-09-2017, 07:22 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey Bettie! 

I started to write a long response back, because I do a lot of things and take various different supplements and teas and etc and listing them all out without saying why or how I take them wouldn't be very helpful, I don't think. So what I'll do instead is I'll probably make a dedicated thread on this, because I do believe that it is important and some of these are supplements that I've been taking for years on and off and will continue to take, and others are ones that I just started incorporating. But the main goal is to be on the safe side, because you don't want to feed any cancerous or carcinogenic cells that are already existing in your body while on NBE. You want to grow healthy cells!

Have you decided on a new program? I'm interested in knowing what you've come up with! <3

Xoxo,

Hi Zara,

Yes, you should definitely start a thread about this! Many will benefit. 

As for my NBE program, I'm gonna try some of those GB extracts. I'm fed up of pills! But low dose PM is also an idea I've been toying with...will keep u posted <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon