Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If I stop with the massages, will my breasts diminish?

(26-08-2017, 01:35 AM)Moliveira Wrote:  
(25-08-2017, 03:24 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  I did a lot of research on the PM and the herbs I'm taking, but I did not see any negative articles. Can you call me some of them? I do not want to continue to take anything if it is really harmful to me. Thank you for letting me know!!

With breast massage, your breasts should not get flabby. This can help make them happy. Many people do not experience a ton of growth with massages, but in your case, since you're not trying to grow up too much, maybe this will help. Massaging is very good for breast health, so do not be afraid of massage!

You can also try things like Noogleberry, which is a breast suction device. There are other breast suction devices as well, but they work by expanding the tissue and it takes a lot of time to see the results. It's one of those things where you have to have a lot of patience.

Hope this helps you !!

Xoxo

Thanks for your support! I'm going to continue the massages, because my fear was they would decrease flaccids, but I do not think that will happen. 
Here's the article: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5127102/ 
Kisses!
Hi.
Writing in english Smile 
But yeh i read your link. Its such a tough call with PM. While i have plenty of it at home myself and have done exhaustive research on it  i keep seeing stuff like this that makes me scared to use it.
Ive also read that PM the honest to goodness grown in the right regions stuff is an estrogen metabolizer and cancer protective. Personally and just my opinion i think theres so much BAD Pm on the market and its THAT stuff that has the negative effect and i wonder if people just consumed it as the natives did, the roots and the tea etc that it would be a whole other story and that this form of PM is good for you! Just my opinion.

Re massage, ive spent many years on here and i think that massage to be fair is one of the most effective forms of NBE "IF" you have a healthy circulatory system and the younger the better! 

That and noogling to be fair!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread