Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bumps underneath the breasts

F
Hi, everyone. It's been a long time on this journey. I decided recently to invest in an electric pump instead of using my noogleberry and khagzu cups. It's been about a month of pumping nearly every night and today I just noticed that underneath my breasts are some bumps. They look like keratosis Pilaris but without the redness. Has anyone experienced this? I'm really paranoid person so now i'm worried about cancer. Does pumping increase your risk?

(28-08-2017, 05:41 AM)nsas Wrote:  F
Hi, everyone. It's been a long time on this journey. I decided recently to invest in an electric pump instead of using my noogleberry and khagzu cups. It's been about a month of pumping nearly every night and today I just noticed that underneath my breasts are some bumps. They look like keratosis Pilaris but without the redness. Has anyone experienced this? I'm really paranoid person so now i'm worried about cancer. Does pumping increase your risk?

Hey! Long time!
Whats the electric pump?
The bumps sound weird. But what does the pump do? How does it work etc. Under the breasts i wonder if its a type of heat rash?

Seems like you have the beginning stages of gynocomastia, which is denoted and felt as a rubbery to firm mass directly underneath your nipples that feels connected, that's your breast ducts forming before you start to develop glandular tissue... you might also notice your nipples becoming puffy when they're soft. Smile

You'll know if it's something bad if it's not directly underneath the nipple, or isn't symmetrical across both breasts.

in other words, you're getting boobies!

Try use a warm compress before pumping and massage the area that is hard while pumping.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon