Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

TEST RESULTS! Help?

My results came in! So it turns out that I am indeed Estro. dominant. I don't know what to do from here though. Does Fenugreek increase estrogen? I should remove it if it does huh? What should I add in my regime and what shouldn't I do to avoid health risks as a 19 year old?  (my birthday was this week!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Happy birthday to you! Oh to be 19 again!!!

Has you medical advisor given you any ideas?

Personally i wouldnt be mucking around with fenugreek no. This stuff will follow you around for a long time so id be getting on top of balancing your hormones. See an endocrinologist, get that sorted. Plenty of time for NBE later on. Look around the non herbal nbe threads too to do in the interim. Theres a heap of diet threads on here too, re hormone balancing foods etc. 

Minimize your plastics, drink bottles, foods wrapped in plastics, till receipts, xenoestrogen sources and endrocrine disuptors ie till receipts (products, sprays, car fumes etc) you get my drift. Pesticides a biggie too. Try go organic, all this to rebalance.

Happy birthday to you! Oh to be 19 again!!!

Personally i wouldnt be mucking around with fenugreek no. This stuff will follow you around for a long time so id be getting on top of balancing your hormones. See an endocrinologist, get that sorted. Plenty of time for NBE later on. Look around the non herbal nbe threads too to do in the interim. Theres a heap of diet threads on here too, re hormone balancing foods etc. 

Minimize your plastics, drink bottles, foods wrapped in plastics, till receipts, xenoestrogen sources and endrocrine disuptors ie till receipts (products, sprays, car fumes etc) you get my drift. Pesticides a biggie too. Try go organic, all this to rebalance.

(03-09-2017, 05:57 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Happy birthday to you! Oh to be 19 again!!!

This test was bought online so I don't have an endocribologist to work with that I know :-\ But I will try to avoid those foods. Should I find a way to increase my progesterone?  With creame or leave that alone since I'm 19 now? Also I can't find any links here about balancing hormone foods. Could you show me some if you have an idea?

(06-09-2017, 05:39 AM)Loverandfighter Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 05:57 AM)EllaC Wrote:  Happy birthday to you! Oh to be 19 again!!!

This test was bought online so I don't have an endocribologist to work with that I know :-\ But I will try to avoid those foods. Should I find a way to increase my progesterone?  With creame or leave that alone since I'm 19 now? Also I can't find any links here about balancing hormone foods. Could you show me some if you have an idea?
Hey. Sadly I'm not qualified to guide you. Do you have the option to see a naturopathic physician or integrative Dr? Honestly google is amazing or type progesterone in the search function on breastnecus towards the top. There's soo many threads on progesterone and natural ways to boost it. Many girls here have posted great threads re progesterone. But yeh at your age I'd be avoiding PC cream unless professionally advised. I could tell you what I'd do at my age but your young and hormones still developing so gotta ask the question what's underlying that's caused it in the first place (nothing sinister ) but nutrition/lifestyle etc . The right physian will get you on track Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon