Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PLEASE REVIEW FOR ME! BEGINNER PROGRAM

Hi everyone! 

Like most of you, I've been browsing this website for a few months now and have finally decided to start my program. 
I'm super insecure about my breasts, as they are practically nonexistant! I can't wear tanktops, swimwear, or even show my boyfriend my breasts comfortably. 
Both of my sisters and my mom have huge boobs, so I thought I'd develop them around 17-20 years old, but it never happened.  Huh
I'm about to turn 21 now... I currently wear a 34B bra, but the cups aren't filled up. My goal is at least one cup growth, my dream size is a 34C!

I am basing my program off Chiyomilk's program, with help from Ginie's threads. 

Please read through and let me know if anything is dangerous and should not be done! Any sort of comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance  Smile

Initial Measurements: 

Under bust: 30 inches
Bust (nipple line) : 32 inches
Waist: 27 inches
Height: 163cm 
Weight: around 57kg 

Program: 

Follicular Phase (including menstruation):

Ladies Pueraria 99% PM 330mg/day 
Whitex (pig placenta and HA) 1 sachet/day
Puruoi (Collagen) 2x/day 
Noogleberry/massage-- massage 10-15 min 2x/day; Noogle with flaxseed oil 1x/day for ideally 40 min to 1 hour after massage. 

I will be taking PM until 2 days before ovulation

Luteal Phase 

Whitex 1 sachet/day
Puruoi 2x/day
Breast Actives (not sure how many pills per day--this is supposed to replace the Super B-Up Drops Chiyomilk used since I couldn't find them online. They are weak phytoestrogens (I believe) that will help not mess up my cycle. A mixture of FG, Fennel, etc.)
Kokoro Balance Progesterone Cream-- I'm planning to just use a little bit during luteal, I'm tentative though. Please offer any advice! thanks Smile
Noogleberry/Massage-- same as Follicular phase

**NOTE: I want to include MSM somewhere in my program, about 4000mg/day after reading about the benefits on this site. Do you guys think it's a good idea? If so, when should I take it? 

**ALSO: I am on my starting pack of birth control pills (Alesse 28day), I'm just wondering if it is safe to keep using this with my program? Would it interfere with the growth? or would it make the birth control not effective?

PLEASE HELP ME!!! THANK YOUUU Big Grin Blush

Hey Mina! And congrats on starting your program! 

My program is also loosely (very loosely) based off of Chiyomilk's program and I've been seeing good results with it so far! I wish the same success for you! 

I think your program looks pretty good. I would suggest taking maybe 2 Breast actives pill a day (1 in the morning, 1 at night) and see how that works for you. Chiyomilk's program centered on low doses so don't do too much too fast. And if you see results with the low dose, be sure to stick with it and don't raise it. 

As far as the progesterone cream goes, I'm a little iffy when it comes to that. I don't think it's needed unless you know that you are low on progesterone. Even then, be sure to only use tiny amounts on the thinnest parts of your skin (like your wrists) because it can build up in your tissues if you don't. 

MSM, I'm not sure about yet. You can probably take that every day, I don't think you would need to rotate it, but right now I'm experimenting with just taking it during my detox days.

About birth control, sorry but I have no clue about how this program will effect BC. But do keep us updated on your experience with it. 

Good luck!! 

Xoxo

(05-09-2017, 12:06 AM)ZaraAri Wrote:  Hey Mina! And congrats on starting your program! 

My program is also loosely (very loosely) based off of Chiyomilk's program and I've been seeing good results with it so far! I wish the same success for you! 

I think your program looks pretty good. I would suggest taking maybe 2 Breast actives pill a day (1 in the morning, 1 at night) and see how that works for you. Chiyomilk's program centered on low doses so don't do too much too fast. And if you see results with the low dose, be sure to stick with it and don't raise it. 

As far as the progesterone cream goes, I'm a little iffy when it comes to that. I don't think it's needed unless you know that you are low on progesterone. Even then, be sure to only use tiny amounts on the thinnest parts of your skin (like your wrists) because it can build up in your tissues if you don't. 

MSM, I'm not sure about yet. You can probably take that every day, I don't think you would need to rotate it, but right now I'm experimenting with just taking it during my detox days.

About birth control, sorry but I have no clue about how this program will effect BC. But do keep us updated on your experience with it. 

Good luck!! 

Xoxo

Hey ZaraAri! Thanks so much for your feedback  Shy I remember reading a lot of your posts as well, which helped me build this program!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon