Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vaginal problems – is it the PM?

Hi all, 

First post but I've been a lurker for a while. I just started a bottle of PM (500mg from Biovea) morning and night about two weeks ago. Before I started, I had to take a round of antibiotic suppositories for bacterial vaginosis. Unfortunate, but necessary. When that week was finished I took vaginal probiotics for a few nights, and my health seemed to be back to normal. 

However shortly after, I had a period (completely on time, not delayed or early from the PM), but after the period had another unpleasant smell, it seemed like a mild case of BV again. Currently treating that with over-the-counter medication and probiotics, but I'm surprised it would come back because I normally have a very healthy vagina.

Could it be that the PM is messing up the pH balance of my vagina? Should I reduce the dosage to one 500 mg a day? Has anyone else noticed changes in discharge or vaginal health because of PM?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Vaginal problems – is it the PM? - by aaaaaaaaa - 24-09-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: Vaginal problems – is it the PM? - by hannah - 24-09-2017, 06:28 PM