Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone program?

Hello! After people have been suggesting I go to see an endocrinologist, I decide that I will but I don't know who exactly to ask since I don't have experience in getting check ups with something other than general health.

However it is super clear that I need to increase my progesterone. It is literally below the "Low" mark (around 22 ml). So to fix that I've been taking zinc and other supplements (hairfinity has Vitamin A, C, D and the B vitamins and a few amino acids) but I don't know if that's enough. So with that, I was thinking: would it be OK to add Magnesium, Vitamin B complex with Vit C and Omega 3, 6 and 9 to add fats to my butt and breasts? Please tell me what you think!

I also have been eating a lot healthier (fruits, veggies, replacing red meat with white meat,etc) but I don't think I've been getting my omegas and magnesium may help increase my progesterone. 

(I know I mention this all the time but) I am 19 so I don't want to use herbs again (gluteboost is the reason why I am estro.dom) and I want to try and balance and grow my breasts. They seem bigger than last year, but I don't want to stop! so does this look good?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon