Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi - 28 year old cis female here with underdeveloped breasts [photo evidence inside]

Thanks! Yes, I'm hoping that I can achieve a nice full teardrop shape if I can get bigger with the aid of the Noogleberry. (I do plan to continue massaging, too.) Thanks for the links. I'll likely continue with the chi and deer massages for now; I'm still skeptical about fat brushing despite the success stories. I've tried doing it but I hate it because it makes my fingers tingly/numb (despite using oil) which drives me crazy! 

Currently I just use hemp seed oil mixed with a bit of lavender EO. 

Also meant to add: based on the online hormonal imbalance quizzes I've taken online it seems I'm estrogen dominant with excess androgens and possible low progesterone. I've been drinking spearmint tea again just as a precaution. (Especially as I've been getting shoulder acne lately.) I wish I could find my old hormone lab test results, but alas, I cannot.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread