Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

information about hormone release/dosing

Hey ladies! Like many of you I have been taking my BO more than once a day. Unlike many of you, I was dosing in small amounts maybe even 4-5 times a day so I could feel how my body was responding. Though I've had a lot of sensation, I haven't had any real growth. Recently I stumbled upon this article for women on HRT - 

"Your body makes testosterone, progesterone, estrogens, DHEA, cortisol, thyroid hormones, etc., on a 24 hour basis. The science on this is indisputable. So, twice a day dosing is one of those things that have become common practice, even though twice a day dosing is not grounded in good science. Your hormone levels are naturally higher in the AM and lower in the evening. The drop in hormone levels at the end of the day actually signals the body that it needs to make “another batch” of hormones. The daily cycle of hormone production is described as a “circadian” rhythm – a 24 hour rhythm. 
The daily high and low values both signals the need for more hormone production, and help decrease the risk of developing hormone resistance – a situation where the cells of the body become resistant to hormone messages because the hormones do not drop as they should.
If hormone levels do not drop, and send too strong a signal – like they are yelling at the cells all the time – then the cells start to resist the hormone message. If some of these hormones are too high in the evening, they interfere with the release of night-time hormones. Elevated evening estrogens interfere with growth hormone release"

word, well that makes a lot of sense. I've been dosing in the AM only now, and while i was hesitant in taking such a large dose at once, I definitely notice an improvement in the general way I feel.

Just thought I'd share. Here's the link-
https://www.yourhormones.com/take-hormon...e-morning/

That's interesting. I'll think about taking 2 only in the morning. It's only been a month for me so I think it's too early to determine whether or not I should stick with my usual 1 a day, 1 at night routine or if I should switch. Plus I burned out my hormone receptors so I haven't gotten any good results yet.

Are you massaging regularly and getting enough protein? Having a completely clean diet is also very important while taking BO. I would also look into getting your hormones checked, it's possible you might be testosterone dominant so incorporating some blockers could benefit how your body responds to BO. I also started off low, then slowly pushed up to 750mg and am seeing slow, but noticeable results. I'm also maintaining the swelling in my boobies I usually get before I start my period so that's a bonus Blush Before taking BO, the swelling usually subsides completely as my period ends, so maybe it is actually permanent growth and not swelling after all?

Are you massaging regularly and getting enough protein? Having a completely clean diet is also very important while taking BO. I would also look into getting your hormones checked, it's possible you might be testosterone dominant so incorporating some blockers could benefit how your body responds to BO. I also started off low, then slowly pushed up to 750mg and am seeing slow, but noticeable results. I'm also maintaining the swelling in my boobies I usually get before I start my period so that's a bonus Blush Before taking BO, the swelling usually subsides completely as my period ends, so maybe it is actually permanent growth and not swelling after all?

(08-11-2017, 07:30 AM)Neta Wrote:  Are you massaging regularly and getting enough protein? Having a completely clean diet is also very important while taking BO. I would also look into getting your hormones checked, it's possible you might be testosterone dominant so incorporating some blockers could benefit how your body responds to BO. I also started off low, then slowly pushed up to 750mg and am seeing slow, but noticeable results. I'm also maintaining the swelling in my boobies I usually get before I start my period so that's a bonus Blush Before taking BO, the swelling usually subsides completely as my period ends, so maybe it is actually permanent growth and not swelling after all?

I don't really massage regularly to be honest, sometimes though. If i feel any sensation I'll massage. My diet has been soooo clean, I'm pretty much gluten / dairy / soy / added sugar free, and I avoid all heavily processed foods. I also eat a ton of protein. I'm hungry pretty much all the time when I'm on BO. I've also had all of my sex & thyroid hormones checked and they've come back normal. 

The only abnormal test I've had was an ANA, for my immune system, a few months back. It indicated that my immune system was attacking cells in my body. After doing some research I came to the conclusion that I had leaky gut as a result of all the NSAIDS i was on when I was injured a year ago, explaining why I had such terrible acne. I took 2 months off my program (which I had been on for a year), went totally Paleo, and my acne has since pretty much disappeared. Now I'm back on month 2 of my program, using tincture from TibetanPrincess, who's been awesome.

(09-11-2017, 03:22 PM)Usernaem Wrote:  I don't really massage regularly to be honest, sometimes though. If i feel any sensation I'll massage. My diet has been soooo clean, I'm pretty much gluten / dairy / soy / added sugar free, and I avoid all heavily processed foods. I also eat a ton of protein. I'm hungry pretty much all the time when I'm on BO. I've also had all of my sex & thyroid hormones checked and they've come back normal. 

The only abnormal test I've had was an ANA, for my immune system, a few months back. It indicated that my immune system was attacking cells in my body. After doing some research I came to the conclusion that I had leaky gut as a result of all the NSAIDS i was on when I was injured a year ago, explaining why I had such terrible acne. I took 2 months off my program (which I had been on for a year), went totally Paleo, and my acne has since pretty much disappeared. Now I'm back on month 2 of my program, using tincture from TibetanPrincess, who's been awesome.

That's great to know you're back on your program  Smile  How is the tincture itself working out for you since you're not doing massages? I want to get it... Are you seeing any results so far? Do you notice only your breasts getting larger or your overall frame as well?

Thank you for the interesting post. It's  very helpful. Thanks again for posting...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon