Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Looking for a "silent" solution

Hi, all. I'm new to posting here, but a long-time lurker. I'm interested in trying suction to increase my breast size, but I'm not sure how much noise the different pumps make. I live with roommates and would like to keep this activity private from them, so I would like something that makes no noise. Any suggestions?

Noogleberry or other cup suction devices available on Amazon or eBay. The pump squeeze makes a little bit of air noise when you pump but it's completely faint and unnoticeable. Once the cups are on your breasts, they won't make any sound unless you forcefully pull them which can sometimes cause a farting sound haha. Otherwise it's silent.

(14-11-2017, 07:15 AM)Neta Wrote:  Noogleberry or other cup suction devices available on Amazon or eBay. The pump squeeze makes a little bit of air noise when you pump but it's completely faint and unnoticeable. Once the cups are on your breasts, they won't make any sound unless you forcefully pull them which can sometimes cause a farting sound haha. Otherwise it's silent.

Haha, thanks. I don't know why, but I imagined it sounding like a bicycle pump or something.

(14-11-2017, 09:46 AM)mewo Wrote:  
(14-11-2017, 07:15 AM)Neta Wrote:  Noogleberry or other cup suction devices available on Amazon or eBay. The pump squeeze makes a little bit of air noise when you pump but it's completely faint and unnoticeable. Once the cups are on your breasts, they won't make any sound unless you forcefully pull them which can sometimes cause a farting sound haha. Otherwise it's silent.

Haha, thanks. I don't know why, but I imagined it sounding like a bicycle pump or something.

It makes about the same sound of a hand pumping breast pump. So you wont hear it from another room.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon