Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Best topical treatment?

Do you prefer oil or cream? What do you use? Want to hear your experiences  Smile

My favorite almond oil. It is undoubtedly packed with vitamins and minerals. It improves new cell growth in the region as well if applied on a daily basis. Just 10 weeks of regular use will give you visible outcomes. It can be a little lukewarm while application to ensure better results in hand. This should be done for at least 10 minutes each day in circular motions.

(15-11-2017, 06:47 AM)nanakante Wrote:  My favorite almond oil. It is undoubtedly packed with vitamins and minerals. It improves new cell growth in the region as well if applied on a daily basis. Just 10 weeks of regular use will give you visible outcomes. It can be a little lukewarm while application to ensure better results in hand. This should be done for at least 10 minutes each day in circular motions.

I switched from almond oil to an oil called Genetix that is organic and has herbs in it for breast growth. I LOVE it! It contains organic almond oil, olive oil and the herbs!  I found myself seeing some growth with almond oil but then it would fade. With Genetix it's been very affective and it actually lasts for months. They're also having a 50% off sale right now on the Genetix oil. Just got some for me and my sister Smile

(14-11-2017, 07:31 AM)Neta Wrote:  Do you prefer oil or cream? What do you use? Want to hear your experiences  Smile

Oils definitely absorb faster! I use an oil called Genetix - they sell it on amazon!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon